Part 9

I don't know where did I go so wrong
That I ended like this
Begging in front of my God for my own death
Where this life seems nothing but a dreadful curse

I am like the wrong piece in the jigsaw puzzle of this beautiful world
Or maybe, like a butterfly trapped in the world of snakes
I don't know if I am right or wrong
But I was never made for this place, for these people

I am burning every second in the fire of an unknown longing
And despite this darkness
I can see the knife stabbing me fiercely all over my chest
And I can't help but lose myself in this raging pain.

--------------------------------------------------

Suicide can never be an answer to any of the question. Never let a stumble in the road be the end of the journey. Life can be tough at times, but nothing is impossible for a willing heart. If you can't live for yourself, live for your parents who gave their entire lives to make yours. It's your story don't let it end like this. Make it beautiful, make it inspiring. Remember, it has been said, 'The darkest hour is just before the dawn.'
Trust your God he's preparing you for the best days.
Don't give up.

Help others, make them laugh, show some care, teach them how to love but if you can't then don't be the reason for someone's pain. Karma always hits back. If you have broken someone then you too will surely break one day. If you are done with someone then just leave but playing should never be an option.

~And my love, nothing in this whole world is worth more than YOU~

Life is too short for hatred and silly games. And the saddest thing is you never really get to know when is the last time you are seeing or talking to someone. Fill this world with love and make this planet a beautiful place.

.Spread love *-*
.Keep loving *-*
.Thank you *-*