CHAPTER 1

Staring at her pointed nose, smooth lips, long eyelashes and oval face, he can't stop himself from smiling. Cooking in front of him is the girl he likes. Simple yet skillful.

Everybody know him as a playful famous chef but nobody knows how this girl in front oh him stolen his heart.

Jade Mendoza, a 27 year old girl who works as one of his chef. She works for more than 2 years and he fall in love with her the day the she started to work.

He likes her, siya yung tipo nang babae na gugustuhin nang lahat. Maganda, simple, mabait, mapagmahal sa pamilya at higit sa lahat magaling magluto. As a chef, he easily get attached to her dahil gusto niya sa babae ay magaling rin magluto gaya niya.

"Smells good, you never failed to amazed me Miss Mendoza" He leaned and smelled the new cooked Beef Stroganoff.

"Thank you sir" Jade smiled and carry the dish.

Sinundan niya ito papunta sa counter kung saan inilapag ng dalaga.

"Umm are you busy later? Can I invite you for a dinner?" He winked at her and gave a playful smile.

Jade checked her wrist watch. "Of course pero sana mabilis lang sir ha, may pupuntahan pa kasi ako" she awkwardly replied and he understands. He knows that Jade is not ready for commitment.

It's already 7pm and his restaurant is still full. Hindi Ito nawawalan nang customer especially weekends. He just excused Jade from her co-worker so they can eat.

Dinner came and he ended up preparing their food inside of his office. Jade allowed to eat with him basta sa walang maraming nakikita. Maybe one of the reasons why he likes her dahil simple lang ito, hindi maarte at ayaw ng atensyon mula sa madla.

He opened his door when he heard a knock. Nang lubusan ng makapasok ang dalaga ay iginaya niya ito paupo sa harap niya.

"How's your day?" He started to talk and it seems like awkward for Jade. He's pursuing her 5 months ago yet Jade shows not interest.

"I'm good. Wala namang nakakapagod na trabaho basta gusto mo" she replied while smiling and he can't stop admiring her.

Passionate, she's very into cooking to the point the he never saw her complain even though they're always busy.

Hindi pa sila umpisa kumain nang magpaalam ang dalaga na kung puwede nang umalis. He don't have a choice but to nod. Adam was a little bit disappointed because all of their dinner didn't end up well o natatapos manlang dahil madalas kasi umaalis agad ang dalaga.

Gusto niyang ihatid ito kahit sa labas manlang pero ayaw ng dalaga kaya nagpaiwan nalang siya sa loob. He stood up and came near at the wide fiber glass wall of his office where the outside are seen.

His forehead knotted when Jade enter a luxury car. He can't see who was driving but  that left him wondering.

"What?" Suplado niyang bungad sa kaibigang si Sky ng makatanggap ng tawag rito.

"Are you still open?" His friend ask.

"Of course. We close every 9pm moron" he replied while typing on his laptop. He had an office on the 5th floor of his restaurant.

"I'll be having my dinner there, I'm stress. Fck muntik na akong makabunggo" naiinis na saad ng kausap niya that cause him to laugh hard.

"Saan-saan ka kasi tumitingin. Alam mo ulap dapat ang mga mata nasa daan, hindi sa puwet ng mga babaeng dinadaanan mo"

"Gag*! Huwag mo akong itulad sayo" Sky ended the call angrily and he just laughed it hard.

A knock from his door made him leave his chair lazily. Sino na namang damuho ang mang-iistorbo sa kanya. He's drained at nawalan na rin siyang kumain.