Beach (Meme x Blaza)

The ship here is Meme x Blaza which was requested by @Koifsh

It was a normal day like any other on the skeld. Laff was just about to call out an announcement. "Does he have to do this? We know we're on a new planet" Blaza thought to himself. Laff started to speak "Quite down everyone, today we have finally arrived at our new planet it's similar to earth but with no habitats so we are the first ones here on this planet, it has a wonderful environment and is healthy so please do not litter but you may go swimming" everyone busted into excitement, everyone but Meme, but he was smiling. It was such a rare sight, Blaza walked up to him "hey you're smiling!" Blaza spoke, Meme looked at him with his are you serious face. Blaza stared at him "it was cute" Blaza mumbled so Meme couldn't hear him.  "What was that?" Meme asked Blaza. "It was nothing" Blaza lied, holding his embarrassment. A moment of silence passed "hey how about me and you go swim?" Asked Blaza. "Sure" responded Meme, the two got dressed and went outside of the ship. "Wow it sure is bright" Meme said adjusting to the sun. The odd thing about this planet was that there were no living creatures besides plants but there were stores but they were all empty. (Now this is just so the reader has an idea what it looks like it's not meant to be creepy) there was an ice cream truck on the beach with white sand, the water had a coral reef with no fish, the water was a beautiful teal and clear, a forest right behind the beach with a wonderful colour of green leaves and the flowers my oh my where they gorgeous, it was a perfect temperature not to hot not to cold, a perfect gust of wind, and the water carried waves. It was amazing. Blaza walked with MemeGod to a more private area where the rest of the gang weren't. "I'm sure you don't neeeeed the swim shirt" Blaza said looking at Meme. "Well if I take it off it shows how fucking fat I am so no I will not." Meme had responded. Blaza put his arms on top of Meme's and lifted them up. "Hey what are you-" Meme got cut off as Blaza quick let go of his hands and took of the swim shirt revealing Meme's chest. Meme was soon it with a shit ton of embarrassment. "Blaza!" Meme's voice cracked a bit as he spoke, Blaza just laughed. The two had talked and fooled around for the whole day. "We should probably go in the water now" Blaza looked at Meme "sure" Meme smiled "aw there it is" Blaza joked leading Meme to turn a bit red "s-shut it bastard". Soon after the two went into the water "wow! Is everything on this island perfect?!" Blaza said "that includes you too Memegod" he added. Meme smiled again but this time it lead to Blaza blushing. The two continued to fool around in the water. They had a great time but they had to head back at some point so they got out and walked. A momen of silence passed but Blaza grabbed Memegod's hand. "Blaza?" Meme asked with no response, "are you o-mphm!" Blaza interrupted his worried friend with a kiss. The two stayed like that, Meme rapped his arms around the taller male's neck, Blaza placed his hands on Meme's back as they melted into the kiss.

Then Nadwe appeared from the bushes "WHAT THE-"

Okay I think that's a good way to end this so I hoped you enjoyed and that you have a good time doing whatever it is you plan to do next. 636 words