-Chapter 1-

Notice: this is part two of the Lengand of Piggy and this is a crossover betwwen the lengand of Piggy surivors, plus Luna, Amber, and Aquarius and She ra princesses of power. 

Aquerria's Pov

"We got to tell, the police", I said

We just

"Tell the police what", Leah said "The legend of Piggy is real".

"Plus, if Piggy would have left and if the Police will believe and if there is nothing

there we will probably will have to pay a big fine for lying to the police", said Ashely

"Can we go home?"said Leah.

"Wait didn't your guardian die, by Penny", asked Ashely

"She can be my little sister, for now", I said "She will love my other sisters Amber, Aquarius, and Merm-"I stopped.

"Who, now, after Amber", asked Ashely.

"It's no one", I said. Leah walked next to me. "We can find out what we can do tomorrow morning". Everyone nodded. We traded phone numbers and went spertate ways. I took Leah by the hand and we walked to my house. While I was walking I was remembering ten years ago when Mermista, Amber, Luna, Aquarius, and I would play for hours as cousins, until Amber got blamed for getting a match and lit up Mersita's room. I know it wasn't Amber. My mom and Dad also agreed with me. But being the only one who has fire powers in the whole kingdom.

So Basically, Amber got excalled of the kingdom. I loved Mermista but I loved Amber more so I went with Amber, so did Aquarius and Luna did too.Luna was my older sister. But one day after a couple of weeks, Luna died in a car accident. I don't even know if Mermista even knew but I wasn't too worried about her. My thoughts stopped when Leah said pointing "Look there's a dandelion ''. Leah went on the ground and picked up the flower. She stood up and held the flower in her hands. She turned to me and said ''dandelion's are my favorite flower." I smiled and held her left hand where she wasn't holding anything. Soon we were at my house. I dug out my keys in my pocket and opened the door. I hung out my coat on the coat hanger and turned on the lights. Then Luna came running down the stairs. "Thank goodness, I thought you were infected", said Luna

"Uh, no but infected, why do you say that"

"So you didn't here the news, also whos that, pointing to Leah"

"Oh, this is Leah"

"Hey", said Leah. Leah turned back to me. "Can I explore the house?". "Yeah, sure", I said.

Leah smiled and walked away.

"Ok, now we got Leah out of the way, what about infected"

"Come with me", said Amber

I followed to the living room and saw Aquarius sitting on the couch.I said hey I sat next to her on the couch. While Amber sat on the floor. And watched the news. "Hello, news news, I'm Lila Contrary, and I'm here to tell you about the infection that's happening. People are getting infected so if you want to live, get your necessities and come to the police, thank you". The news stopped. I stood there in shock. I brought my phone and went to my text messages to text my other friend Ashely and I texted her about the infection. "Leah, we are going to the police but first we are going to pack then we are going to your house and pack", I yelled "ALL, RIGHT '', Leah said louder. My sisters and I looked at each other and went to our rooms. I took out a huge backpack under my bed and put my wallet which had a pouch filled with Entriyan dollars.I ran to get all my clothes from my closet and folded it neatly so it could fit. Finally, I grabbed my phone charger. Then I remember something in my closet. I ran there to the corner to see a small brown box. I opened the box to see some more money. I put my money in my pocket. Also two pictures. One of them was Me, Amber, Luna, Sunny, Moody, Sanna, and Silly. Our parents worked at a police station, after we helped Doggy (our parents' friends) help catch a criminal that was stealing. I remembered we all felt horrible. The other photo was when Me, Luna, and Amber, with Mermista. Finally at the bottom of the pouch was a brooch I got while I was trapped in MysticLand for 3 months. I put on the brooch and all the other things in my bag. I picked up and ran down to Amber's room to see her put on a ring. I recognized that ring that Mom used to wear. I smiled and went downstairs to see Leah eating a cookie from the jar. "Ready to go", I asked. She nodded and we went to the front door. Soon Amber and Aquarius joined us. We opened the door and closed it walking to Leah's house.