Do I love my best friend? (shanks pov)

( ; ; shanks,   '  ' buggy,   /  / roger,   ^ ^ any other pirate)

We were only on the ship for 5 days and we have already had so many adventures! we had a party last night celebrating our adventures, me and Buggy were dancing and eating freshly cooked meat, and uh.. I don't really know how to explain it but, I think I like my best friend?

is that weird?

Here's the story on why I think that, one day on one of are adventures we stopped on an island, we all hopped off the ship and headed to the town looking for food and other supplies. We stopped at a tavern for a drink, though me and Buggy were only aloud apple juice, some of our crew members got goo-goo eyes for some woman with what they called "big bazzangas" 

I honestly didn't understand why they were getting so distracted by them, they were more of an annoyance to me and Buggy. So I decided to ask why they were so distracted, ;hay... why are you all so distracted by some silly big chest woman?;  I asked.   and this is the response I got,  ^ huh oh hahaha, let me explain something to ya kid, when you get older some day you will fall in love with a beautiful woman like her over there^  ;but how will I know if I love them or not?;   ^oh haha well, when you love some one you always wanna be around them and hug them and kiss them, you know... bah you're to young to understand^ he said.

So later that day me and Buggy were hanging out on the deck after cleaning it, we were laughing joking around and stuff, we stood there together looking out at the vast blue sea while the sun slowly set. I looked over at Buggy and I had a strange feeling I have never felt, I liked hanging around buggy... even if we weren't doing anything, I just liked being with him... then it hit me... 

do I love my best friend?!