Superman and Lois (s1 ep15) theories

Hi hammys!

So, these are my theories for Superman and Lois season one episode 15!

I honestly can believe it's already the finale! This show has been amazing so far and I've been enjoying it so much! I'm so sad that season one is already over!

Tomorrow I will post a chapter of this talking about what I thought about it.

Now one thing you guys need to keep in mind, is when I make these theories chapters I won't do any theories about a show until the third episode. Sorry that this was so late.

Anyway, we all know from the teaser, that Jordan is most likely okay (thank goodness)

When Morgan edge took Jordan my sister couldn't stop crying.

But we also know that Sarah is beginning to ask questions, which honestly for me isn't a surprise.

Jordan missing school for almost half the school year, AND specifically targeted by Morgan edge is kinda sus if you ask me. But it makes sense since we know Superman's identity (obviously)

But I think that for Sarah, this was the last straw. And she's probably have an entire talk with Jordan about him lying for so long (if she finds out the truth)

I think it's only fair for Sarah to find out the truth, because if he keeps hiding that from her and she realizes that he's hiding something, it might hurt her a lot, considering how much she's been lied to this season. And the longer he waits, the more it will hurt her.

I also felt super bad for Sarah during that episode with the talent show thing. I also got so worked up because it looked like there we gonna kiss, and of course he had to an sneeze ice ;(

First her dad didn't show up like her promised, then Jordan did the same. She's gone through an emotional roller coaster this season and it's been messy. I just hope that she can finally find out the truth.

Also, I have a strong feeling that Jordan is gonna get some kind of chance to stop Morgan edge. And a tiny thought that he might even kill Morgan edge. Especially if Morgan edge tries to hurt Sarah. Jordan will NEVER let anyone lay a finger on Sarah, and if Sarah gets hurt in this episode his poor heart will be broken.

Honestly if I had to pick a favorite of the twins it would be Jordan.

Also, #justiceforjonathansarm

His arm has been broken like, two times lol poor kid.

But I don't think that Jonathan will get powers.

Part of why I think this, is since again, they are twins, and their mom is human but their dad is Kryptonion, it would make sense that there would be one human kid and one Kryptonion kid. And honestly, I would rather Jonathan not have powers because he's still strong without them.

Well, that's it for now! Tomorrow I will make a chapter about what I thought about the episode.

Also, please don't give me any spoilers. Tomorrow I will be watching both Stargirl and Superman and Lois live, but most of the time I watch them on Wednesdays.

So if you also watch Stargirl, then please don't give me spoilers in the comments of the Stargirl theories chapters.

Have a nice day guys!