41. Kidnap!

You raised your head to stare at him "How do I know if you will not lie to me? after all..." he has just lied to you last night, he told you to kiss him and he'll give your phone back but in the end, you kissed him twice but he still didn't return the phone to you, it was too much!

"You don't want it.?" he sneered "We will pass by the Han river the way to the banquet later, if you don't come, I will throw your phone in."

with that he rolled his wheelchair away making your eyes widened, for a second you're stunned but quickly followed him "I will ... I will go with you."

He imagined the flustered and helpless look of the woman behind him as his Cupid bow lips curl up slightly.

Minho came in time and passed a box to you "Assistant Yoo, this is the dress for the banquet." you took it and went to the washroom to change before walking to him reluctantly, his dark eyes lit up a little as he looked at you, the style of the waist binding outlined your waist was perfectly fitted, thinner and accentuated 'S' shaped figure, he knew that this woman's body was very good, it was just that it was covered by your clothing style, You usually don't wear tight and revealing clothes.

After he touched you... he found out that you're not flat as you looked on the surface. "Assistant Yoo, this dress was personally chosen by Young Master Jeon." Minho couldn't help but said.

"Ah?" you couldn't react in time as you looked at Jungkook in confusion for the first time but he avoided your eyes and sneered "I picked it? how come I don't know about this?"

Minho immediately huffed "Yes, yes I picked it, I was wrong."

You're stunned, why Young Master like this, can he stop struggling him?Minho didn't understand Jungkook's attitude towards you but as a man he could only pretend he didn't know anything.

"Still not leaving.?" jungkook reminded pushing himself forward, Minho and you quickly followed him into elevator and got into the car together to drove for banquet.

_______

After an hour later, they arrived at the banquet venue, on the way you noticed the scenery on the road but didn't see Han river that he mentioned, only then you reacted this way actually don't belongs near by any lake's or river, you was fooled by him! he was lying to you!

After got out of the car, you pushed his wheelchair angrily "You lied to me again, I didn't see the river when we came here." hearing this he couldn't help smiling "Idiot."

Because his voice was too soft, you couldn't hear him clearly at all as you leaned forward "What.?"

He turned his head side way to look at you but saw the spring light on your chest making him held his breath "Look up." you didn't know what's going on but you raised your head anyway "Don't lower your head for me."

There were too many people there if you lower your head or bent, your collarbone and chest will be exposed, it was okay for him to see but when he thought about others could see, he felt unhappy.

Damn it, I should have chosen a more conservative dress for her.

You felt battled "What exactly happened?"

"Can you be a good woman?" you widen your eyes "Which part of me is a bad woman?" he had to look at your dress and laughed in anger.

"Young Master, didn't you pick the dress? now you are talking about me, a woman from a bad family, what do you want.?" he sneered "Didn't Minho said that, he choose the dress.?"

Minho, who was walking at the side by felt warning gaze as he only complain bitterly in his heart "I'm sorry, I'll definitely pick conservative dress next time."