CHAPTER 9

🔞  (It's Jinkook book, so why not 🤭🙈🙈)

Jungkook and I start to kiss again with more passionate and needy. He put me to his lap without breaking the kiss. Then he softly kisses all over my face which I giggle. He started to kiss my jaw, down to my neck and start sucking eagerly which I give him more acess and closed my eyes, enjoying the moment. His hand found it's way inside my shirt and pinch my nipples, I let out a loud moan but Jungkook kiss me to shut my mouth and tell me not to loud since other may hear us because we are still in the dorm.

He help me take off my clothes and put me down on the bed with naked, I'm so embarrassed and try to cover myself but he stop me from doing that and tell me I'm the most beautiful person in the world. He soon naked too and hover above me and kiss me again pasoniately. He make me suck his fingers and slowly preparing me, sicissoring my hole, to suppress my moan he kissed me again.

I felt euphoriatic and cum untouched, he smirk and put the condom in his large dick. I gulp nervously because he was big, like really big and it's my first time, he asured me he'll take slow and I slowly nod my head. He slowly enter me but it was so much pain, he kiss me to take my mind away and it's work. He then enter me fully and start to move slowly.

I slowly fell the pleasure and enjoy it too. It's so hard to keep my voice down when he hit the right spot, I literally beg him to fuck me harder and faster and then he cum too. He take out slowly and throw the condom to bin and he wipes me with clean towel and joined me on the bed, I lay my head on his chest and he wrap his arms around my waist and we both told how much we love each other, my eyes soon become heavy so I closed my eyes and went to dreamland.