Shopping

EMMA P.O.V

I got up in the morning in need to go to the washroom but I was unable to get up due to heavyweight on me. I looked and saw it was Ethan's arm on me, I tried to wake him up by shaking but his stubborn ass. With difficulty, I wiggled out of his arms and went to freshen up, I brushed my teeth and came to find my phone ringing it was the call of my manager so I picked it up.

(CONVERSATION OF MANAGER IS IN ITALICS)

"Hello"

"I saw your text, what are you guys doing in Italy "

"Well as you see our mother was killed and we found out we happen to have family, a father and 5 brothers to be precise"

"Woah, so you want me to arrange you fight or your brother"

"If you can do for us both"

"Then I'll call you later bye"

"Bye," I said cutting the phone

Many people seeing my personality think I am sweet, bubbly, and sarcastic well I am but when I am on stage I become black rose top street fighter that can take down men twice her size while my brother goes by the name lightening, he is a top hacker.

I turn my head towards bed hearing the shuffling, to find Ethan getting up.

"Ethan it's already 8:00 I am going to take a bath and change you do the same as it's time for breakfast," I said while moving in the closet to take out clothes.

I washed my hair with peach-flavored shampoo, scrubbed my body with coffee-flavored soap, and took a relaxing bath. I came out to see Ethan sitting on the bed checking his phone, he has already cleaned up and changed.

I glanced up the clock to see it took me 40 minutes to take a bath I know I take long baths, what can I do I love them.

After drying my hair I and Ethan went down towards the dining room. We reached there to see everybody already present there

"Good morning," I said while sitting down next to Xander

I heard various good morning in reply.

The maids started to bring food to the table, Seeing all my brother's placing sooooo much food in their plates their is only one thing I can say

'That my brothers eat like pigs'

of course only in my mind.

There were crepes, toast and jam, cinnamon rolls, baked eggs, and smoothies.......YUMMY

While eating I hear Dad clear his throat and said

" I want to talk about something" listening to this all the brothers looked towards him.

" Today Xander, Xavier, and Ace will take twins for shopping, and then tomorrow we will be spending family time to know the twins more"

Many ok were heard and a groan too.