What happens when an ice cold machine goes into a heat?

"BEEP BEEP!"

Tim quickly turns to see Moby running in his direction.

"What happened?"

Moby then handed Tim a letter. Recently they've been on a live show where kids could send in their questions, and Tim and Moby would answer.

So, receiving a letter was a daily routine. Yet, Moby never failed to show the same excitement for each letter that arrived.

"Alright, you know what to do."

Moby immediately runs to the office, starts setting up the cameras and checking the mics. After all the troubleshooting is done, Tim starts the live show.

He does their usual greeting and opens up the letter.

"Where do babies come from?"

Tim is taken back by such a question. Although he was shocked, it wasn't rare for young kids to be curious about that topic. It was an educational show, so he thought he should answer it truthfully. Tim looks at Moby only to see his face riddled with confusion.

Wait, does moby not know where babies come from?

"Do you know the answer to this one," Tim asks Moby.

"Beep," Moby shook his head.

Well, that made things slightly more complicated for Tim. Not only does he have to explain to the audience, but Moby as well.

Tim pulls up anatomy charts of both the female and male genitals. He starts by explaining both genitals and then introducing the concept of intercourse. As he's explaining, Moby seems to be very intrigued.

"There's also such thing as Homosexual intercourse," he explains "but that does not produce children."

Tim stops there, and ends the stream for the day. He turns to a still confused Moby.

"What's wrong, did I not explain it well enough?"

"Beep beep beep.(You didn't explain what was 'homosexual intercourse'.)"

Why would Moby be interested in that?

"Well that's because it didn't really have anything to do with the question."

Tim shuts down the conversation and makes an excuse to leave. He was already embarrassed enough about having to explaining intercourse, but now Moby was curious about gay sex too? Tim lays down on the couch and without realizing, he ends up falling asleep.

When Tim woke up from his nap, it was already 7 p.m. That was unusual for Moby, as he should've woken him up for dinner. Out of the corner of his eye, Tim sees moby approaching him.

"Hey Moby, what's going on?"

Moby stayed silent and instead kept walking towards him. He had a mischievous look in his eyes.

"Moby?"

He stood over Tim and then suddenly pushed him back.

"Beep beep beep beep. (Because you wouldn't tell me, I had to do my own research.)"

"Moby, what are you talking about? This can't be about yesterday, right?"

Moby inched towards Tim's face. Tim's face flushed red, as he panics on what to do.

"What are you doin-" Tim feels a cold hand on his crotch.

"Beep."

Tim panics and freezes up, yet his pants have a tent. There was no way this was gonna happen. It couldn't be, he tries to convince himself. He suddenly feels Moby's metal send shivers down his spine and his penis caressed.

"Moby!" Tim is then hushed.

"Beep beep?(Is this how you do it?)"

"P-partially..." Tim had lost himself at this point.

He didn't see the use in fighting him. He would be overpowered by a robot anyday. Plus, it didn't feel that bad.

He saw Moby struggling to maneuver his penis, and without thinking he grabbed Moby's hand and guided it. A part of Tim knew this was wrong, but it felt too good to stop now.

Moby leaned closer to him,

"Beep.(Teach me more.)"

He then pulled out an 8 inch pink dildo. Tim was taken back, that was his toy. He had never told anyone that he was once questioning his sexuality.He had bought one but never ended up using it.

"Where'd you find that?"

"Beep beep. (I found it in your room.)"

Moby starts to strap it to himself.

Tim was beyond embarrassed, but it somehow made him even more aroused. He shamefully crawled on all four and turned his ass towards moby.

"Please be gentle- " Without warning, Moby had slipped it in.

"M-MOBY!.." His head started to spin, the feeling was like no other. His moans started to become louder as Moby thrusted faster.

"P-ple.. ease" Tim was trying to talk in between thrusts, but was overcome with pleasure each time.

"Beep beep beep?(Am I doing it Tim, does it feel good?)"

Tim lets out a big moan, "Ah!~ It's amazing!~"

Moby picked up Tim, sitting him on his lap, facing towards each other. With each thrust Tim became sloppier. You could see the pleasure enveloping him.

Moby then grabs his penis and starts stroking it.

"Moby no! P-please.. not at the same time!~"

But, it was too late. There was nothing he could do. A robot that was once his best friend is now his lover. And he was succumbing to the pleasure.

"Moby... I'm getting close!"

They interlock eyes as Moby thrusts harder and Tim's moans become harder to control.

"Aah! Moby.. I-I love you!~" Tim moans

And what seems like a week's load comes from Tim's tip. He wraps his arm around moby and soaks in the aftermath.

"Beep!(Again!)"

"Yes... let's do it again."