Short Circuit

TRIGGER WARNING: TOASTER IN THE BATHTUB ;)

A few days have passed since the "incident", Tim and Moby have been fairly tame despite what happened. They were laying around, resting after finishing their show. Tim looks over at Moby, he seems tired.

"Hey Moby, do you need to be charged up?"

"Beep, (I do)"

"Alright then, let's go to the bedroom."

Tim helped Moby off the couch and followed him to the bedroom. He goes over to Moby's charging station and grabs his charging plug.,

"Beep Beep Beep (I can do it on my own.)"

Moby was right, Tim had never helped him plug in. Yet, he was still curious about it.

"Let me help Moby."

"Beep beep beep (Fine, but don't judge what it looks like....)"

Moby whips out the plug, handing it to Tim. He bends over and points to his southern region.

"Beep beep...(you put it in here)"

Moby's tough act was dropping and his softer, more sensitive side was showing. Tim noticed this and oddly enough it aroused him. The bulge in his pants became more prominent. Tim reluctantly took the plug and slowly inserted it.

"Beep!"

"Moby, are you ok?"

"Beep beep beep... (it's ok, it just feels weird when someone else does it...)"

"Should I stop then?"

"Beep. (No, continue.)"

"Alright then, I'm gonna stick it all the way in this time, ok?"

Tim went ahead and took the plug out, then swiftly jammed it in.

"BEEP!!!!!!!!"

Moby's eyes rolled to the back of his face and his robotic face showed the signs of pleasure.

"Did you like that moby?"

"Beep..." Moby softly groaned.

An idea popped into Tim's head.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," he whispered into Moby's ear.

"Beep?"

Tim took the plug and started quickly thrusting into Moby. Moby moaned and beeped in both pain and pleasure. When Tim noticed that Moby's moans were getting harder to control, he stopped. Moby looked at him confused.

"Moby, do you want more?"

Moby nodded shyly.

"No, say it outloud."

Moby was taken back. The once submissive Tim was taking control over him, and he was enjoying it.

"B-beep~(I want more Tim~)"

Tim turned around and walked toward his desk. He opened the drawer and started rummaging through it.

"Beep beep?(What are you looking for?)

"Oh Moby, you'll see."

Moby waited nervously as Tim pulled out a thick wire and cut it half. He took the live wire from the two ends and started sparking them together. Moby started getting scared.

"Beep? (Tim?)" Moby said worryingly.

Tim started walking to moby with a devious look in his eye.

"Get on the bed Moby."

Moby went and laid down on the bed ass up and he felt Tim's hand on his cold metal. Tim moved his hand around Moby's body, feeling every crevice of his oddly sexy, robotic body. Moby felt Tim remove his hands and suddenly... ZAP!

"BEEP!" Moby screeched.

Without even getting a chance to think, Tim held Moby from behind and put the wire to his neck.

"B-BEEP~"

Tim continued to zap different parts of Moby. Each time his body heated up more. Moby was out of it, completely enveloped in pleasure. Tim had no mercy towards Moby. He was determined to break him sexually.

"Moby, turn around."

He reluctantly turned around. Tim had prepared a long piece of wire and started tying Moby up. At this point, he had been worn out from the zapping, so he couldn't fight back. Yet, he craved for more.

"I've always to know how it felt to fuck you Moby... would you let me?"

Moby excitedly nodded.

"Beep beep... (Anything for you, Tim..)"

They looked into eachothers eyes as Tim slowly slipped his member into Moby's charging port.

"It's my turn now, Moby."

Tim then started thrusting in and out of Moby's port.

"F-fuck Moby... I didn't know a robot could feel this good~"

"Beep! Beep!~ (It feels really good Tim! Aah!~)"

Tim started thrusting harder, responding to his instincts. His sweat dripped down onto Moby, cooling down his warm metal.

"I'm getting close, Moby..."

"Beep! Beep beep! (Inside! Shoot inside Tim!)"

"Agh~ Moby...take my cum!!"

They both moaned in harmony as Tim came inside. The cum seeped inside Moby, making him short circuit.

"Shit! We have to clean you up," Tim looked up to see his face,"Moby?"

But Moby did not respond, he was too overwhelmed with the pleasure.