|2|

Chapter 2- who do you love most?

    Jungkook quietly place a hot latte in front of Taehyung before sitting down opposite him. "Thank you." The younger said, grabbing his drink and began slurping.

Jungkook hummed, taking a little sip from his mocha, before leaning into his seat. "You might catch a cold. Why did you come out when it's raining cats and dogs?" Inquired Jungkook, staring intensively at the younger who was now wearing his suit.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung mumbled and gulped, staring down at his coffee unable to look at the older's face. "I'm sorry for avoiding you Jungkook and I'm sorry for causing you a lot of pain. I'm so sorry." Taehyung apologized, hanging his head low until he felt Jung kook grabbing his hand.

Just beside him, the older was kneeling with one leg on the floor, his large hands gently squeezing Taehyung's slender ones which was on his lap and on his face is a broad bunny smile. "Even if it just for a day, I'll be happy then you can have my forgiveness." Jung kook playfully said. Taehyung look up at him with big teary eyes and nodded while sniffing.

Jungkook smiled widely and pulled him into a hug, letting the younger cry on his shoulder until he have no tears to shed.

××××

Taehyung entered the kitchen and walk towards the fridge, he stare at everything that was inside before picking two soju bottles and place it on the counter. He heard Jungkook humming a song as he grab a bottle opener to remove the bottle cap.

A soft smile spreads all over his face as he felt Jungkook arms around his petite waist. Jung kook peck Taehyung's hairy nape before resting his head on the latter's shoulder. "Yah! Are you trying to get drunk again so that you can slap me?" Jungkook inquired, dramatically and Taehyung burst into a fit of giggles.

"No. I'm just in the mood, here." Taehyung said, handing a bottle to Jungkook, his eyes temporarily landing on the older's bare upper as he was only wearing a jogger. "Take a photo." Jungkook teased with a smirk before gulping down some amount of his soju.

"Aish." Taehyung click his tongue and walk away from the older who has become a clingy bunny. Taehyung has never seen Jungkook this way, being clingy, playful and so happy at once. It was something, it was beautiful moment that will forever be in his heart.

They started with just one bottle but before an hour they both had about 4 bottles of soju each which means they both drank eight bottle of soju. They had a long chat as they intoxicate their selves. Taehyung told Jungkook a lot of funny stories which made the older burst into a fit of laughter.  The air was filled with happiness, it felt good and glorious.

"You are drunk." Jungkook slur, pulling the bottle in Taehyung's hand out of his grip and kept it far away. "Aniiiiiii give it bawck. I'm not druwnk." Taehyung whined, creeping towards the older on the floor. Jungkook quickly grab the bottle and hid it behind him.

"You are." Jungkook slur again, a smile dancing on his lips as Taehyung creep towards him and sat on his lap. "Nwah." He said shaking his head. "Taehyung." Jungkook called while staring at the younger with lovely eyes.

"Be honest with me and I'll give you back your drink." Taehyung relax on jungkook's lap and nodded. " Bogum and I, who do you love most." Jungkook inquires only to earn a belch and a fit of giggles from Taehyung who was dead drunk.

Taehyung stop giggling and run his slender fingers through Jungkook's hair with a wide boxy smile on his face, showing Jungkook his pearl white. " Jeon Jungkook belongs to Kim Taehyung." Taehyung said and let out few giggles. Jungkook blinks and slowly smile before nodding his head just like a fool. You can say, he is too whipped for the younger.