Mouth

Description: you and Mouth are dating. You, Mouth, Joey and Book were playing baseball until Billy came over.

You, Joey, Mouth and Book was playing baseball. You were the hitter, Mouth was the catcher, Joey was the thrower and Book was in the out filed.
"Are you sure you want me to do this Y/n?" Joey questioned. "Yes come on!" You said. "Okay." Joey said the he threw it. You hit the ball it went into a tree. "Yes I hit it!" You yelled. Then you felt Mouth hug you. "Let me go and get the ball." You said. "Okay we will wait here." Mouth said. You started to walk over to the tree until Billy came out of nowhere so you ran back to the boys. "Do you have the ball?" Joey asked. You shoke your head and looked behind you to see Billy coming towards you. Mouth went infront of you to protect you. "Awwe your boyfriend protecting you?" Billy said. You shoke your head and stood to the left of Mouth. "Hey that's our ball." Mouth said then Billy threw the ball to Mouth. "Thanks!" Mouth said. Billy was going to walk away in till he turned around and asked. "Hey who call me an asshole yesterday?" He looked around the looked at you. He went over to Book and started to call him a piggy until he agreed and started to cry. "Hey are you happy now?! You made him cry are you happy now?!" Mouth yelled in his face. Billy got angry and you saw that Billy was about to punch Mouth. Before he could punch Mouth you grabbed Billy fist. He looked over at you and your heart started to go 100mph. "Y/n..." Book said. "You better run you bitch!" Billy yelled. You chucked the bat at him and you started to run and he ran after you.

You look over your shoulder and you saw that he wasn't there. You stop running so you can catch your breath. (Btw you are in someones backyard) When you was catching your breath you felt someone pin you down. "You thought you could lose me?!" Billy said. You started to to groan in pain. Billy put your arms behind your back. "I hope you drown you psycho!" You yelled to him. "Drown, good idea!" He yelled. He pulled you by your hair and went over to the swimming pool. You tried to keep you head up but you was in too much pain so you just gave up. He dunked your head in the water and not lifting you head up until he heard someone yell his name. You lifted you head up and heard him yell. "I'm not done with you yet Y/n!" Your breath was shaking and you was crying. You sat up held your arm until Book, Joey and Mouth came running over. "Holy shit Y/n are you okay?" Joey asked. Mouth pulled you into a hug. You didn't say anything you just stood up and walked away.

You was walking until you heard someone running up too you. "Are you okay Y/n?" Mouth asked. You again didn't say anything you just turned around and hugged him. "Let's go and clean you up." Mouth said

After you had a shower you and Mouth just cuddled.

Hey guys I got the idea from hailleighburns I asked if I could she said it was okay. I hope you guys like it and I'm gonna hopefully post one tonight or soon. This will be slow updates. But I'm gonna start to write another one but of Billy maybe idk!