one

"BLAIR" My friend Ava yelled when I walked into school "have you heard the nerd Logan has a crush on you" I really didn't care who liked me and who didn't like me but all my friends ever talk about is who likes us and who hates us.

"Who told you that?"

"Lexi said that Logan told Jacob that he likes you, I mean it's pretty obvious everyone likes you so I wouldn't be surprised." BRINGGGG that's the bell got to go

I should probably introduce myself I'm Blair, Blair Parker the girl that has so many friends but really is the most lonely girl there is. All my friends only care about popularity and boys they only use me for the attention. I don't say anything about it though because I'd rather make it seem like I have friends even if there fake then look like a nobody. Anyways I'm in 7ths grade there's like a week until Halloween and the school dance I can't wait for tha-

"Omg I'm so sorry" a girl with blonde hair tells me as she quickly picks ups my book "It's fine I haven't seen you around here what's you name I'm Blair?"

"Stacy I just moved here from New York and I don't really know anyone yet" she replied "oh well you can hang out with me if you want since your new." I told the girl "oh that would be great welll I have to go to the office do you know where it is?" She asked

"Oh it's right down there that way" "thank you Blair I'll see you at lunch bye." I waved as she ran off to the office.I should get to my first class once I got to my classroom I sat in the front of the class and then Stacy from earlier walked in.

"Everyone meet our new student Stacy, Stacy you can sit next to Blair in the front" Our teach Mr. Evens said and she sat next to me and waved I smiled back.

Class went by fast and it was already the end of the day me and Stacy became good friends at lunch so she asked me to go to her other friend Claudius who I used to be good friends withs house to meet some of her friends.

After school I went home and around five I left for claudias when I got there I knocked on her door and I saw Mimi "Hi Mimi it's so great to see you!"

"It's great to see you Blair Claudia and the girls are upstairs" she told me "thank you!" I got to claudias door and when I opened it and I saw Stacy Claudia and two other girls that I've seen in school but I've never gotten there names and I'm pretty sure one of them moving into my neighborhood soon.

When I walked in they all looked surprised to see me "Hi guys" I said "hi Blair Claudia this is the girl I told to come"

"Hi Blair it's been so long since we talked" Claudia said "yes I missed talking to you"

"Hi I'm kristy and that Mary Anne I'm guessing you don't know our names." She said and I laughed we hanged out for a while and just talked Until 8 we all left since we had school but Kristy invited me to hang over at her house tommorow and I obviously agreed. But I just walked home once we parted ways.

Once I got home my mom and dad were already eating dinner so I sat at the table with them "do you want some food honey" my mom asked me "no I'm ok thank you I'm really tired can I go up to bed."

"Yes of course good night" my dad said so I went upstairs to get ready for bed. I've always had body issues and I've always been insecure no one ever realizes but I just stop eating it's not like anyone cares.