━━━━━ 𝓢𝖾𝖻𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖺𝗇.

Name: Sebastian Emil Leonel Charming 

Aliases: Seb, Bash, Leon, Emil, Charming. 

Face Claim: Dominic Sadoch

Age: 17 

Parents: Briar Rose and Phillip Charming 

Place In Line: Second 

Gender: Male 

Pronouns: He/him

Siblings: Maybelle (Twin)  

Appearance: The only feature that variates from his identical twin, Sebastian's got light blond hair that wasn't darkened with age that he prefers to grow out (a small, secretly rebellious choice he made), framed with sweet and well-intentioned eyes. His skin is not as sun-kissed as his twin's naturally is, preferring to sneak out of the palace long after the sun sets to enjoy the beauty of the night. He dresses in the family's traditionally simple attire, donning armour when training or with his father. 

Personality: Much more reserved than Maybelle, Sebastian doesn't mind the royal life in the day. Participating in melee's and surely making his family proud is all he's content with. However, Charming also has a mischievous personality awoken with the night, because as soon as the sun sets, he's off on adventures on his own - Seb's form of freedom. Besides that, he's clever, gentle, kindhearted and certainly more relaxed than May (though when united with his twin, can cause major chaos). However, he can also be moody and tries too hard to please everyone else. He also has his father's ability of persuading other people in his favour.

Powers: 

Song: Seb has his mother's natural gift for music. 

Swordsmanship: The fairies had blessed Sebastian with a natural gift with any weapon, should he choose to pick one up. However, Bash has only used this gift for participating in melees, since he is not fond of any hunting or the individual harm of a living being. 

Crown: a simple golden diadem with small sapphires inlaid to form an intricate design.   

Loves: animals, learning new languages, the night, animals, talking with Maybelle, sweets, Samson, Darling, Ben, his family.

Hates: Injustice, violence, calculations, his tutor. 

Backstory: Sebastian is a quiet soul, but when circumstances appear before him, mischief ignites and crazy escapades ensue. As a young child, he was often playing around with his father or running away from his tutors, always hiding between his mother's gown.

After discovering his gifts in his very first melee, he was often training and participating them to make his family - and kingdom - proud. Second in line for the throne, he wanted to make a good impression on his people. He mellowed down after a while, and though he doesn't have as big a penchant for causing chaos on his own anymore, when motivated enough by the night or by Maybelle - one should best be prepared.

Companions: Darling, a German Spitz that been Seb's confidant for 11 years, since her birth. He keeps her inside and in his bedchambers due to her being such a small and delicate breed.