"I Love You" |BOOK 3

When felix woke up i hugged him so tight "Im so worried about you felix" I said with my teary eyes.Felix stand up "you say you love me right" felix said I smiled at him and get him some water "here drink this first" i replied he drink the water and i get the aid kit and i treat his hand. "Im sorry for this trouble felix" i said with sad face he hold my hand "this isn't your fault sanny" Felix replied I smiled at him "how's your hand felix" I said "it doesnt hurt a lot" felix replied "By the way did you really mean it" felix said "mean what felix" i said with my denying eyes He smiled on me "stop it felix im gonna go in the bed now thank you again" I replied and go in my room.

I woke up with a beautiful day.I go out and felix prepared a breakfast again,We eat after we eat we hang out to forget what happen last night "felix can i ask you something" i said "sure what is it" felix replied "why your little brother hate you" i asked "its ok if you cant answer it" i said "the day he kidnap he thinks i didnt help him but before i went to the place where was my brother,ghosts took me and imprisoned me" he replied with his sad face I hold his hand and comfort him.

While we are walking felix asked me again about what i said last night and i cant escape so "yeah i have feelings on you" i said with shy face He smiled at me and hold my hand while walking.

"I love you too" he said and smiling on me Im blushing at that time "can i date you" he said "if you want" i replied He hold my hand and continue walking.

After that night...

We started dating,we watch movie,we play video games and do a picnic.

At home....

I watch television after we date.Felix get out on his room and sit beside me.I lay down on him until kissing scene come out i switch the channel but its all the same he stop me and hold my hand "stop it" he said He hold me and he going closer on me and he.......

TO BE CONTINUED
AUTHOR:Ms.Romantic (tiffany)
FOLLOW FOR MORE