12

What a time, what a time, what a time, for you and I.

🦋🦋🦋

It was Jeno and Areum's 5th day working on their project together, since Mr. Park decided to teach a knew lesson today, they went to her house to work on the project

They spent the last few days getting to know each other more and gotten close, and working on the project, mostly getting information.

"Uh N-no Jeno- Saturn is next to Uranus" Areum stopped him and corrected him, pointing at the picture showing the planets but he started laughing. "What? What's funny? Why are you laughing?" She asked clueless.

"No-nothing it's just... the name" Jeno said as he continued laughing. "Just the name? Uranus?" She asked and he nodded.

She thought about it and went she got it, she face palmed herself and chuckled. "Oh my god, Jeno" She realized.

"Did you get it?"
"Yeah I did" She replied, Jeno laughed at her as he painted the styrofoam the colour of the planets.

"You're so weird bro" She said, still thinking about it.

"Me? Aren't you the one that cried over a planet that doesn't exist anymore and tried to put it in the project" Jeno teased, smiling at her.

"Pluto is cute okay? And you're on some next level weirdness, you started laughing at a planet that sounds so similar to a body part" Areum answered, looking at him.

"Alright alright. Anyways do you want to listen to music while we do this, you know so it doesn't get too quiet?" He suggested.

"Oh yeah that sounds great" Areum agreed and Jeno played a song

"Oh is that Injoon with Xiaojun from Wayv?" Areum asked, watching the cover.

"Yeah it is, they're covering 'Unbreakable Love'"Jeno replied and Areum nodded, continuing to work on their project.

"We have came with music!" The boys came in her room, startling Areum with the loud voices. Areum looked at the door of her room, glaring at the boys, eyeing them to leave.

"We came in the wrong time Mark." Jaemin said to mark. "Why?"

"Are you okay?" Jeno Asked concerned over the girl who got startled, making Areum look at him. "You got scared"

"I'm okay, bro a spider?.... Uh Yes um definitely a spider... it crawled on my arm," Areum said to Jeno then looked at the boys.

"scared the living hell out of me, Oh my god" she continued. "I shook it away. Pretty sure from the way I shook it, I think I killed it" she lied smiling, glaring at the boys then Jeno.

"Sht spiders are kinda scary" Jeno said, Areum slowly nodded her head agreeing. "They definitely are" Areum agreed.

Damn Jeno is kinda cute clueless. That's cute. Areum thought

"Why? Because she's with a boy Doofus. Do you not see the guy" Hyuck said continuing what Jaemin was saying to Mark pointing at Jeno. Areum heard but tried not to pay attention to them so Jeno won't think she's weird looking at nothing.

Areum brought her phone out of her pocket, pretending someone was calling her. "Oh Um... the boys from a few days ago are calling me, let me get this. I'll be back"she lied. "Alright" Jeno said.