A Love Gone Wrong

When I met Scott I was 17 and a Junior in High School and he was handsome and cute,but he also had a 15 year old girlfriend.And what I later found out was that he was 21 years old ,but we stayed friends.After that year I didn't see him again until early 20003 and slowly got to know each other and by October of that year we started dating but we had slept together before our first date.

        So for a while things were good and we spent time together the way a couple should ,I actually thought about marrying this man.But he told me he wasn't the marrying kind,little did I know what was to come.I didn't see Scott after Christmas until Spring and I began to wonder if he was cheating on me and he told me no ,and stupidly I believed him.We broke up in October and I thought my world was gonna end and then we got back together the next month ,and things went great until I moved into my first apartment .

      He told me in not so many words he had only been with me out of sympathy and I told him I am no man's charity case.And what's worse the woman he cheated on me with ,he had become engaged to.And he informed me of this when my Dad was in the Hospital with endstage Cyrosis,I immediately blocked his number.The thing that really killed me is that when Dad died ,he had signed the sympathy card Love Scott.And then in 2019 I stupidly had sex with him,so the things I have taken away from that whole nightmare is that don't have sex with a fellow Employee before the first date.And don't have a one night stand with them,why I didn't and run when he came over that night is beyond me.He looked like "Gallagher" with acne and it was like making love with "The Creeper",and he thought this friends with benifits thing was gonna continue.

      I'll have you know I no longer speak to him and he is now married to his High School girlfriend.I think the way my relationship with Scott has affected me is that I'm very wary of people and I'm very guarded .And I absolutely do not date coworkers or fellow employees,my Mom has tried to get me to date but work kind of gets in the way.I wish I could get out of Michigan and move to London make a new start.But right now I have my friends and family and I am finding new things to keep me happy.