Part 1

The alarm went off and Ziva groaned.  She was starting to hate mornings. 

She laid in bed for a few minutes hoping the nausea would magically stay away today.  It didn't. All of a sudden it hit and she jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. She made it just in time.

She was crouched over the toilet when she felt a warmth on her back and her hair being held up. 

"Its okay." Tony said gently as he rubbed soothing circles on her back. 

She finished and flushed the toilet and Tony passed her a water bottle. 

She looked at him and immediately felt guilty for keeping him in the dark. She'd known for almost two weeks now and it wasn't fair that he didn't. She took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant, Tony."  She said.

Tony's face broke into his famous DiNozzo grin. "I know."

Ziva's eyes went wide with confusion. "How?"

"You've been sick every morning for the past three weeks, Zi.  It's not that hard to figure out.  Also I saw the test like week and half ago."

Ziva was shocked. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"I figured you wanted to wait to tell me until you were ready.  And I'm glad you finally did because pretending to be oblivious is exhausting." He laughed. 

"Really?" Ziva joked.  "Throwing up every morning is exhausting so shut up." She threw a folded hand towel at him.

He laughed and pulled her up off the floor into a hug.  "I love you."

"I love you too."  She said. 

He broke the hug and slid his hand over her belly.  "I can't wait."

She smiled and placed her hand over his.  "Neither can I."

She was glad he finally knew.  She could finally share it with someone else. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE
I just love the way they look at eachother when McGee shows them that picture.  That's literally th basis of this entire work. Check out my other works and follow my page!