nightwatching.pdf

a_note.pdf
night_watching.pdf <
rules_of_house.pdf

...

copy

paste

delete

open <

                    open?

                         yes <
                         no

                              ~ successfully opened! ~

                                   ....

The sound of rustling pages and quiet breathing was all that could be heard as Y/N closed their eyes, just enough so that if anyone were to look, no one could tell they were so afraid. The stalker paid them no mind as Y/N shifted away from a hardback book of some sort that layed on their bed. This had become a routine for them.

As Y/N shifted, however, the book fell. At that moment, the room grew cold. It was silent. It was more frightening then the constant rustling pages, and the light breathing that felt comfortjng, in a sense.

Y/N could hear the quiet footsteps coming towards them and shut their eyes completely. They could feel the heavy breathing against their face.

They closed their eyes.

𝙤𝙣𝙚

𝙩𝙬𝙤

𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 

𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

𝙨𝙞𝙭

𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

𝙩𝙚𝙣

They waited until they could only hear their own breathing. They opened their eyes only to be met with the darkness of their room. They couldn't see the stalker.

𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.

It wasn't always like this.

A while ago Y/N could go to sleep, not worrying about this stalker watching them.

𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩.

                                                 ~

The distant sounds of a late night news broadcast had played in the background as you laced up your shoes. You had opened the window earlier, and hadn't closed it because you needed it for your plan.

You needed to escape.

It wasn't because you hated your parents, it was because you felt choked.

You were always expected to be the least problematic of the family, because you were always the peacemaker of the family whether because you were annoyed about the fights or just wanting to keep the peace was something only you knew.

Whether it was one of your parents fighting, or a quarrel between your siblings, it never stopped you from stopping it. Yet somehow even with all the praise you received for this trait, you hated it.

They keep you in the middle, and if you ever got annoyed by it, you could 'stop if you wanted to'. They never stopped fighting without you.

You wanted to go, but your guilt for leaving them, or maybe even the annoyance of of seeing them cry at the thought of your absence was just too nerve-wracking to even think about.

So you just left a note and went through the window.

They knew your phone number, and yet they never called, so they must not be worried, right?

When the stalker problem occurred, you wanted to call your mom, or maybe just move back home.

But you had your college degree to worry about.

And so that's what you worried about.

                                            ~
𝙔𝘼𝙔!ーーーーー
    ☆  *    .      ☆
        . ∧_∧    ∩    * ☆
*  ☆ ( ・∀・)/ .
    .  ⊂         ノ* ☆
☆ * (つ ノ  .☆
         (ノ

That's the first actual chapter done. Do you guys like the reboot? Any recommendations?