17

"B turn the music off", everybody stop what they were doing looking at me.

"The fuck you do Scott", TJ asked coming in.

"Everybody out now", everybody started to moved so did Scott he got free running I catch him swinging him around grabbing him by the throat the tv fell they all looked.

"Did I fuck stutter out", the hell he think he just go come up in here and do this to my girl he got me fuck up once everybody was out I looked at T she bit her lips this was not something I want her to see.

"B get upstairs and shower I'll be up in a minute", I spoke softly to her.

"Anthony", I sighed.

"B just do what I say and closed the door go now", she nod her head going upstairs.

"Kin", I held his throat tighter stopping him from speaking I waited until the door was closed I looked at him we've known each other for fifteen years now I had to kill this bitch ass for putting his hands on my woman I let him go he fell to his knees.

"We've been friends for far too long for you to be doing this shit Scott".

"It ain't like that King she came on me it's not my fault your girl a hoe". I punched him breaking his nose.

"She ain't no fucking hoe get that shit straight, you fucking put your hand on her I won't let that shit slide Scott", I took up the baseball bat I hit his hands repeatedly until it was broken I continue on his left feet he screamed in pain that what he gets for touching her.

"Shut the fuck up you weren't crying in pain when you put a bruise on her did you", I kicked him in the stomach he coughed up blood on my expensive rug.

"From now on you'll be my punching bag make sure you at work by six sharp understood", he nod his head.

"Answer", I kicked him again.

"Yes King", he said lowly I opened the door knowing Jordan and TJ didn't leave.

"Get him out of here", they walk in.

"You done fucking mess up Scott",
Jordan grab him up harshly I walk upstairs I opens the door T ran up to me she looked all over my body I knew she was checking knew I was hurt I smiled.

"I'm good B come here", she sighed in relief hugging me.

"Anthony".

"Yea B".

"I'm hungry", I laughed at her she could always eat.

"Where you wanna go".

"I don't know as long as I'm eating", she smiled at me I peck her lips.