Wedding

A/N my friend (the person in the title) helped me make this lol. ok continue.

________________________________________________________________________________

Shrek and Micheal reached the wedding. They went their separate ways and got ready.

Micheal wore this sexy dress

While Shrek wore this lovely suit

When they got to the alter and Micheal was walking down the Isle, Shrek blushed at how HAWT Micheal looked in his dress

When they got to the alter and Micheal was walking down the Isle, Shrek blushed at how HAWT Micheal looked in his dress. While Micheal was walking he felt like a tomato. Micheal turned into his true form.

An ultra-rare UNICORN SHIT! Shrek was now madly in love with him and wanted to carry the kids for him instead of him pushing them out.

Micheal bounced over to him and Donkeh was the priest. He finished everything and told them to say their vows.

Shrek was the first one to say his vows "Micheal, the first time I saw you through the tv screen I thought "oh wow, that is one hot dada." Now that I am here with you I feel complete. Fiona was a horrible wife. I even ate the kids for us to be together. All I want to say is I love you"

Micheal was shaking with joy. The one-man he loved ate his own goblins for him. Now here he is in front of him, at the alter. All eyes were on her. She was sweating baby shits then started to speak.

"I- I-" Micheal started. "I WANT TO BE THE SHREK FLAVORED BERRIES AND CREAM IN YOUR LIFE!" Micheal burst out. Everyone started clapping. Except for one person. Fiona!

Donkeh then finished the last sentences of his written script that he could barely read because he has hooves and cant fucking write. "Shrek do you take this shit to be your lawfully wedding unicorn for as long as you live?" Donkeh said.

"I do" Shrek said with a big smile on his face. "Micheal," Donkeh started "Do you take Shrek to be your lawfully wedded husband for as long as you live?"

Micheal was so nervous. He had two things she wanted to say. 

1, I do, and fuck you, you ugly Donkeh. and number two was "Yes I want to stay with this sexy ogre for as long as I live.

He got so confused that he said "Yes I do want to fuck this sexy ogre."

Everyone was taken aback. Shrek was happy that they felt the same way.

Micheal got so embarrassed that he started to transform into a unicorn and shit himself. But then, someone stood up. IT WAS FIONA!!!!! Fiona ran over to Micheal and start the beat him aggressively. "OW STOP IT STOP IT!!" Micheal cried while Fiona kept beating him.

Little did Fiona know that Shrek was right behind her and going into 0.001% of his power. Fiona stood up proud of her work. But when she turned around..... Before she could even see what was there Shrek punched her so hard, that she flew to the moon with Vector for despicable me.

 Before she could even see what was there Shrek punched her so hard, that she flew to the moon with Vector for despicable me

Micheal got up and healed himself with his ultra-healing powers. Donkeh just stood there in shock. He didn't know what the fuck was happening anymore. Shrek coughed to get Donkehs attention.

It didn't work so Shrek punched him. Donkeh then pronounced them Husband and Husband. "You may now kiss the grooms." Micheal and Shrek moved closer to each other their lips only an inch apart. Micheal closed the space between them into a big SMOOCH!

Everyone started clapping and crying. Shrek's parents came back from the dead and gave him and Micheal a hug then went back to their graves.

                                                                     END

A/N OMG HEY THANKS FOR 25 READS I APPRECIATE IT! SO UH SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS LATE.

THE @ TO MY FRIEND (Micheal) IS @demon-dog ALSO LET ME NOW IF YOU WANT A BOOK TWO. I'LL MAKE IT ANYWAY. THANKS BYE!