How you met <3

Adam- You tried out for the Hawks while he was still a Hawk. You obviously got in. The first thing he thought when he saw you was wow, she's gorgeous. A little while later he was forced to become a Duck. Your family moved to another part of Minnesota and you weren't allowed to be a Hawk anymore. You became a duck right away. You and Adam got really close after that.

Charlie- You were roller skating through the mall. You turn a corner and ran straight into Charlie who was also skating. You feel down. He looked up and saw you one the floor rubbing your head. He got up and ran over to you. He grabbed your hands and helped you up. He apologized about 50 times. You couldn't stop smiling because you thought he being so cute. He asked you out after that!

Guy- You joined Team USA. He watched you glide on the ice and steal the puck. You didn't know that you had also stolen his heart!

Fulton- You met him at a concert. He was with Dean. All three of you guys knew all the words to one of the songs being played. The three of you began to rock out and sing it together.

Dwayne- You were walking your dog on a trail. He came up riding on his horse. You dog started barking at his horse and it got spooked. He jumped off his horse and picked up your dog protecting it from the bucking horse. After he calmed his horse down he apologized over and over again. He asked you out after that!

Averman- You were skating on a sidewalk along the beach in LA. The whole duck team was also skating by. Once he saw you he lost him balance and feel over in front of you. He stood up and stumbled over his words as he asked you out. You agreed seeing how cute it was that he fell over cause he saw you. The team teased him about it after! :)

Dean- You were riding your motorcycle ( oh yeah you a bad ass bitch). He was crossing the street with headphones in. You didn't see him. You stopped right before you hit him. He got startled and fell over. You got off the bike and took off your helmet running over to him to make sure he was ok. He couldn't talk because of how gorgeous you are. He stood up and asked you out while stumbling over his words. It was really cute!

Luis- You stopped by an ice cream shop. You ordered you ice cream and went to pay. He was right behind and he also ordered whatever you ordered. He turned and saw how beautiful you are. He rushed ahead and payed for your ice cream.

Kenny- You played for the ducks and he joined team USA. He was showing for Bombay when he noticed you. He thought you were the prettiest girl he had ever seen.