Chapter 12: USJ Attack Part 2

'What am I doing here again?' He thought as he walked around blindly.

'Hm? It's Tokoyami.' He stopped when he saw his fellow classmate fighting.

'I should help.' He shaped some water into large hands and slapped the villains.

His classmate looked confused, before he saw him.

"Thank you for your help Mizuki-kun."

"No worries, Tokoyami-san." He replied monotony as he built another igloo.

"Woah! You're so cool!"

"...Thanks?" He responded awkwardly to the sentient quirk.

He finished the igloo and threw the villains inside.

"We should probably regroup with our classmates, Tokoyami-san."

"I must agree to that notion, Mizuki-kun."

"I think it's a great idea!"

It was quite aside from Dark Shadow talking. The two fought villains silently while Indra threw villains in igloos.

"May I ask why you're doing that?" Referring to the igloo situation.

"Well, we can't exactly have them in this heavy rain can we? Even if they're villains, I won't allow them to get more hurt than necessary. Also it's much easier for the authorities to capture them."

"I see.."

The group walked toward the central plaza. They saw their classmates surrounded by several villains.

'..where's All Might? He should be here by now.'

This is your fault.

What did you do?

It's your fault!

"Tokoyami-san," He addressed his classmate flatly.

"Can you get Aizawa-sensei out of the field? He is heavily injured for any action at the moment."

"I can do that, what are you going to do?"

"My duty as class rep.. is to help my classmates that are in danger."

Tokoyami felt a wave of authority bloom over him. He could only nod in response. The two went in different directions.

Rain fell as he began to walk. It felt a little suffocating to him but he didn't mind he's already used to it.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

A thousand, million taps at once.

The air feels ominous to outsiders.

Some quirks were rendered useless in the rain.

The intruders were laying on the ground in seconds. Visible confusion went around the area.

They knew something, no, someone was coming.

Some tried to flee, but large cold hands enveloped them and took them up high up in the air. The hands then slammed the villains on the concrete.

He stopped momentarily in front of the Nomu, Kurogiri and Shigaraki.

"What kind of NPC are you supposed to be, brat?"

He tilted his head, tone still so dead,"You seem to think that this level is on single player."

Shigaraki paused at the wording. The man seemed to cackle a little under his breath as his expression split into a disturbing grin.