19

𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

It was the next evening and everyone was up. Except dad.

Dad was completely knocked out from work last night. I wanted to tell him about Linda but I really don't have enough proof.

And Linda was most likely drunk.

She's drinking all night since I woke her up. She's also been blaming me about bringing her 'drinking problems' back.

Cole had to go for his football club and Sydney had to go to her dance rehearsals so the house was pretty rushed.

With everyone leaving the house it was just me and drunk Linda. God knows what could happen.

I walked downstairs to watch some TV and obviously Linda had something to say.

"Bitch." She sniggered.

"What?"

"I'm on the couch."

"That's fine? I was getting a chair from the kitchen I don't wanna be near you." I walked over to the kitchen but I could hear her yelling so I could hear her.

"Can I have a hug?" She had a smirk on her face but also sounded really genuine.

"No you reek of alcohol." It wasn't just her breath. It was the chair, her clothes, the table. Everything reeked of alcohol.

"Watch your mouth." She stood up her voice droning and unusually low. She's was definitely drunk.

"Jeez I never said anything bad."

"Your under my control. No one is here I could do anything I want." She spoke limping towards me.

There was broken Glass all from where she was sitting and her right leg was bleeding leaving drips of blood tracing her trails.

"What are you doing." I spoke moving backwards.

"Consider this a lesson for yesterday and today. For the way you have spoken to me."

In the blink of an eye my left hip was red and bruised as I saw her hand curled up in a ball.

She punched me.

"What the fuck?"

"You want me to do it again?" She slapped me around the face and I only had the chair next to me. I knocked the chair leg to the side of her head making her collapse to the floor.

I stood up holding my hip groaning in pain as I put on shoes and left the house. The only place I could go was to dad or Roman. And Roman was closer.

And with gods luck it was pouring making me absolutely soaked.

I could hear Linda's screams from inside the house but I kept on walking to Romans.

ఌ ఌ ఌ

I made it outside of Romans house and was knocking the door frantically considering the fact that I was freezing.

A tall figure opened the door with a gun to my head, a towel around his waist, and a toothbrush in his mouth.

"Jesus Sof you scared me... why are you holding you side?"

"I didn't know where else to go." I said panting tears filling my eyes.

I took my hand of my side and thought about the fact that I didn't want to tell him about it since god knows what he would do.

He led me inside and made me stand their and got me a towel and some of his clothes. A grey light washed pair of jersey shorts that were to big around my waist and his T-shirt that was oversized on me