𝐈𝐍𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝟑𝟖

Everyone has a fairytale they imagine

Everyone has a fairytale they imagine. Sometimes it happens and becomes true, sometimes it doesn't.

We all have that one person we want to spend the rest of our lives with. Forever and ever.

We love and trust and just adore that special somebody.

But what is LOVE.

How do we know if we found love. We wanna be loved by somebody. Someone to hold at time when we're at our lowest and be there to protect you in tricky situations.

Someone that loves on you every night with passion and ecstasy to make it feel pure.

Being told that you are loved.

Someone whose got you forever.

FOREVER.

Forever. That's a very long time isn't it.

With that one person you love. I'm sure something bad is gonna happen along the way.

Were not perfect. Relationships are going to have mistakes and misunderstandings are bound to happen.

Or that People are not liking you together, with that special somebody. Jealousy and envy towards the both of you.

Arguments and fallouts. It just brings you back together...

STRONGER.

Strength carries a lot of weight. Doesn't it. The strength and courage knowing that both are there and making sure the relationship works and survives.

FATE.

Fate is like destiny. The earth giving you a sign letting you know someone is out there for you. You just gotta wait for that right person all in due time.

Soul ties are brought together but is it always a good reason.?

Is fate possible and is there actually that somebody waiting for us?

Somebody is out there, right?

Two opposites being attracted to one another. It can be difficult. Two different personalities and well-being.

However, it can also bring out a different side of someone; make them come out of their shell. Express themselves.

Will this work for these two totally opposite people?

Will lies, secrets and trust get in the way of their true feelings.

People's opinions and what the believe stop something special.

"YOU GOTTA TRUST AND BELIEVE ME."

INMATE 38.