Chapter One

At the underground lab, Danzo has been visiting Mizujiro for all the times.

Danzo Shimura:
" Keep all the sharingan eyelids in the secret place. You might need them since you acquired the surname Uchiha as the rightful one who can changed the new light of the sharingan and the new future of the new Uchihas."

Mizujiro Uchiha:
" Don't worry Lord Danzo. Everything is under control. Is Itachi prepared for his dangerous mission to slaughtered the entire clan?"

Danzo Shimura:
" I already set up the interception to create a civil war within the Leaf Village. In order to foiled the Uchiha Coup, there should be only one person to stop the Uchiha. That is none other than Itachi himself."

Mizujiro Uchiha:
" Well then, we need to set this plan under the cover of the night."

Nightfall, Itachi successfully slaughtered the entire members of the Uchiha Clan and spared Sasuke's life.

Eight years have passed, Mizujiro and Danzo were having a secret meeting.

Mizujiro Uchiha:
" So Sasuke Uchiha is heading this way."

Danzo Shimura:
" I'm going to face Sasuke alone. I want you to do what was best for the sake of the Leaf since Naruto saved the Leaf Village from Pain of the Akatsuki."

Mizujiro Uchiha:
" Don't worry Lord Danzo. Tsuchijiro, Kijiro, Kajiro and Hijiro will handling the registration and also guarding the base."

Danzo Shimura:
" I don't want Sasuke to figured out that they are new members of the Uchiha Clan."

Mizujiro deadpanned.

Mizujiro Uchiha:
" That would become problematic since Sasuke killed Itachi after he avenged the Uchiha Clan. Since I don't have any other choice, I have to killed Sasuke before he goes any more other harm in the Leaf."

Danzo Shimura:
" I'm counting on you. But I'll be the first one to test Sasuke, just to hold him off for awhile."

Mizujiro Uchiha:
" What about Fū and Torune?"