How you guys meet!

{Not in the park that's for sure!}

You were walking home from work at the diner. You were walking alone then some guy came up to you.... "Hey there hottie what are you doing out here all alone.." you got a creepy feeling from this guy. So you knew he didn't have good intentions with you. "Uh well I'm going to see my family so yea..." the guy then tried to grab you. You quickly backed away before he could grab you and ran as fast as you can! You ran into an ally way. You then see the guy come into the ally way. He smirked as if he'd won himself a prize. You then closed your eyes you prepared yourself for what's about to come. But it didn't. You then opened you eyes to see a guy holding a knife the you man that tried to catch you and have his way with you. You that the guy had a blue shirt and sleeveless jacket. You then see him cut the guys throat open. The strange figure let's go of the creepy stranger and let's him fall to the ground. Blood leaded the dead body before you. You then looked back up to see that the guy that saved you was gone.

The next day. You got up and went to the flower shop to get your mind of last night. You stepped in the shop to find it was but a lovely little shop with flowers. You then take a look around to find a rose you reach for it but another hand was also reaching for the rose. You paused and turned to see someone with the same clothes like last night. You then knew it was the guy that saved you. "Your the guy that saved me last night." You said as you looks at him. He then looked shocked that you remembered about last night. "Well I had no choice it was ether save you or let him..." he then stopped at his words. You then looked down thinking you may have upset him by reminding him about last night. But you stopped thinking about it as soon as you saw blood on the floor. You then looked at his hand to see he was holding the rose. "Oh my god your bleeding" you then take the rose out of his hand carefully not to do more damage. You then reached in you pocket to find a pace of tissue. You never know when you may need them. But anyways. You then put the tissue of his hand to clean up some of the blood. He blushes a bit and looks away. You then just remembered that you just meet him and you then cursed at yourself for just taking his hand so suddenly. "Oh god I'm sorry we just met I shouldn't have just took your hand so suddenly... I'm so sorry..." you said as you then let go of his hand. Still having the bloody tissue in hand. He just laughed a bit and then just smiled at you. "It's fine. Besides I didn't even notice the blood until you said something. I didn't even notice the pain ether." He then looked at his hand to see it stopped bleeding. "Also I didn't know you shopped here." You then looked down a bit embarrassed. "Well no I don't I just wanted to check out this place and uh... oh here's your rose back." You said in a shy tone. "Oh! I see anyways I was hoping you and I could. Possibly go hang out or maybe dinner?"  You then felt your face heat up a bit. Was he asking you on a date? You than thought about it. You thought it's the least you could do since he saved your life last night so. "Sure! It's the least I could do to repay you for saving me from that creepy guy I met last night" he then smiles at you. "Wow really? I'm glad! I guess I'll meet tonight at 7 then?" You then smile at the stranger. "Sure sounds great!" He then blushes a bit as smiles at you. "Oh! Right. We need a place to meet up. He then thought to himself. "How about at that diner I know." You tilted you head a bit. "What kind diner?" You asked him. " oh the one you- I mean. One of them I know of is call. Dads damn dinner. Heh." He laughed nervously. "Oh that's where I work. So don't worry about me getting lost." He then sighs a bit in relief. "Ok then see you soon then." You then left the small shop. And went back home.

To be continued!....

Requests are still open!
Requests here👉