Chapter 5

Painful Words

Y/n pov:

I sat here in the sofa again waiting for levi come home.

it's been a month since levi and I got married and I would say his words hurt like hell. The way he looks at me coldly, but that will not make me give up i will stay until his ice attitude melts down.

He usually comes home really late, wake up early, eat breakfast with me then leave that's our everyday cycle.

He is married to me but he doesn't treat me as his wife, he likes it when I do everything he told me to do, he also likes rolling his eyes every time I try to start a conversation with him or even ask him a question.

Today is Friday which I think levi will come home around 12 or so.

I decided to do our laundry while I was taking his coat from our sofa a lipgloss fell out.

It's not mine.

It's a off brand lip gloss, I don't use cheap products like this.

I took it and walked to the trash bin and threw it there, while I was doing that I can't help myself to cry so I let it out this time. I kept overthinking about everything.

I decided to call him since I want to ask if he already had dinner.

It rang and rang.

Until he finally picked up after 6 missed calls.

"H-"

"What do you want, brat? You know I'm busy " he said and ended the call.

I sat there looking at my phone while my eyes starts to water.

I decided to busy my self while he's gone.

I was putting the clothes in the bin when levi came and pulled my arms.

"Ow! levi what's wrong" I said but he didn't care and kept pulling me towards our room.

He pushed me in the bed harshly.

"What the fuck y/n, you know I have a girlfriend. She knows you are my wife and she's already hurt. What the fuck do you want? I'm already your husband, i don't even want to be your husband. You know that money can never buy love" he said and I try to stand up but he pushed me again.

"Kiss me" he said and kissed me harshly.

Wow being kissed and being touched my him feels so nice .

He started removing my shirt to my short's and underwear until we're finally naked.

We continue and continue.

Until I feel him filled me up with his hot liquid.

"Tch if you think I love you because we did it well you're wrong, I don't love you and I will never love you" he said as he stood up and went to the bathroom.

I gave him my virginity, I gave it to him. It hurts, but it's good. He still doesn't love me, but that's a progress. He made love with me that's new. I thought to my self as i smiled.

He came out of the bathroom and looked at me "lose the smile. I hate it when you smile" he said and rolled his eyes.

I rolled my eyes as I watched him put on his pajamas.

That's a good progress, I guess.

<3