Epilogue

- London, UK -

Harry

"Happy birthday dear Harry, Happy Birthday to you!" Star sang. 

I looked up to her and gave her a quick kiss before I blew my candles out. 32. I'm 32 years young now. I then stared lovingly at the love of my life. Star Styles has a ring to it, yeah? 

2 years ago, on our 3rd Anniversary as each other's boyfriend and girlfriend, I asked Star to become my wife. We both cried when she said yes. Now, we're happily living in London. I've decided to take a year break from my career the same year as we got married. Let's just say that when I came back with an album about the whole experience of being a married man, people went crazy about it. I still have my charm then, no?

And no, I've never released any songs about "Dream Astrid" if you're wondering. Right after the moment I asked Star and myself to forget about her, I certainly didn't hesitate to erase traces of her in my life. I had Star.

Ever since I met her, I learned that acknowledging your heart's desires doesn't always lead to something bad nor hurtful.

We've been together for 5 straight years now. We've sacrificed some things for each other here and there but we grew together and learned to compromise with each other.

"Starry! Come here bub!" Star yelled out.

Starry is our dog. We got him a year ago. Well, I got him for Star.

"Come on H. You have to get up now. We have to prepare for your party." Star then told me.

She looked more and more beautiful as each day passed by. 

She was sporting my shirt and a cute blue cotton shorts. She's cute.

I got up and approached her. I then held her by the waist, brought her closer to me.

"Thank you for the cake and all of those stuff darling. It was a great way to wake up on my birthday, again." I told her, lovingly. Referring to my previous birthdays to which she woke me up the same way. She blushed.

That's something great and adorable, I still make her blush.

"Of course, my love." She replied, kissing my cheek.

"I love you so much." I stated.

"I love you so much as well." She replied.

All of a sudden, Starry barked.

"We love you too, Starry!" Star exclaimed, chuckling a bit.

I smiled.

Crazy to think that this all started with a dream but, let's not talk about that.