Chapter 18 { Victoire Weasley }

Bill's POV :

Me and fleur couldn't sleep . Who can sleep when they are about be parents in few months.

"Bill what should we name his/her?"
"I have no idea, you tell."
" If it is a girl then victoire , she was my grandother. if it is a boy then I don't know?"
"How about louise?"
"That sounds good. I am just wondering will our kids be like me or you."
"I just hope looks like you as a veela, but personality like me brave gryffindor." I whispered to her.

She nodded smiling. I swear everyone will be thinking about this only.A smile appeared on my face too.

Mrs.weasley's POV :

I saw Arthur smiling in his own thoughts. I understood what he was thinking about. Being grandparents is a huge honour. Our oldest son was about to have a child. I hope they understand how difficult it is to be parents. I brought Arthur back in the real world.

" Let's go to sleep , I hope you  remember we have to go to st.mungos tomorrow."

Arthur nodded , I switched off the lights , but something was still on my mind, I don't know what but I think I am forgetting something. I was very sleepy so I ignored the questions in my brain and fell asleep.

Ginny's POV :

I smirked at my shirtless boyfriend. I hope mum doesn't remember that harry is sleeping with me today.

Harry was kissing my neck as usual as he know I love him kissing my neck. I was moaning along.
He stopped kissing me I looked at him yawning.  I glanced at the watch and saw the time was 3 am. Time for bed. I cuddled in his arms we whispered to each other until harry fell asleep holding me. I smiled and switched off the lights and after few minutes I realised I fell asleep too.

============ Next morning ( and no nothing happened between harry and ginny , although ron and hermione did IT)============

Fleur's POV : 

We were getting ready to go to st.mungos. Me , bill, arthur and molly left .

After few tests I found that it was a girl. I was so happy, I looked at the others with tears in my eyes. Everyone too were having tears of joy. 

She was healthy and her heartbeat and organ formation was doing perfect job.

Victoire Weasley welcome to our new world.........

===================================

Chapter 18 also done....

I thought to add , how bill and fleur became parents, how molly and arthur were ready to be grandparents.

Do you like it?

Do comment , vote and follow

Thank you