Mr. Himchan: Chapter 1

*To see images and Gifs of the story click were it says "External Link" In the end of this chapter.*

Mr. Himchan

Chapter 1: Work

Sunny morning in the city of Seoul Korea. Everyone ready for their new day. In a coffee shop sat down a girl with black hair and white skin, her eyes were locked into the news papers, she was reading the work section, she was too concentrated reading that she forgot all about her coffee and toast.

"Cleaning lady, no... Secretary, no... Cab driver, nope... Retail store, nope... Huh?"

She said getting the news paper closer to her face.

"Secretary for the CEO of the National Bank of Korea?! I bet I have to deal with a lot of numbers... Oh wait..."

She began to read and the news said that the job required a secretary that will put away paper work and organize the paper work for the CEO and also must know how to use simple programs from a computer.

"Is the CEO... I bet he already got a new secretary. But wait... This news paper is from today..."

Without thinking it twice she threw a twenty dollar bill at the table, took her purse, phone and news paper and ran out of the coffee shop leaving the breakfast intact. As she ran to the National Bank she then realize she wasn't dressed properly for an interview not that she was going to have an interview that same day but she wasn't dressed the way you dressed if you plan on working for the CEO of the National Bank. She stopped at a store and bought a black sweater, pants and heels. She ran to the bank, in front of the back there were a set of stairs that took her to a glass doors and into the bank, once she was ready to go up the stairs of the bank the began to stumble trying to put on her heels.

"There is no way I'm running with heels!"

She said as she put her shoes in her purse. She fixed her hair and walked in the bank to see a long line of girls dressed way better than her, some of them were even in dressed. She looked at her self and sighed thinking that she wasn't going to get the job. As she reached the counter where a secretary and collecting the resumes she stopped and got off the line and walked out of the bank.

"I don't have my stupid resume!"

She then took her heels off and put her shoes and ran down the stairs to the nearest place were she could use print her resume. Once she got her resume she ran back to the bank and once again put on her heels, at the bank she saw another long line to give her resume. As she waited she kept on reading the resume.

"I shouldn't have written that, ugh I sound so stupid!" She thought.

Finally she was able to give her resume almost holding on to it because she wasn't happy with her resume. She walked out of the bank and sat down on the stairs, she took off her heals and put her shoes on. She stayed there for a a few minutes when she heard some girls that also hand their resume talking.

"Have you seen the CEO?!"

"That men is so handsome!"

"I hope I get the job."

She chuckled to what the girls were saying and looked away. Suddenly the girls were quiet and she found it odd, she looked to see the girls looking at her direction but not a her, they were looking above from her, at that moment a shadow covered her, she looked to see a man with black hair and white skin.

"Move."

"Eh there is enough space to walk you move." She said rolling her eyes and looking away.

The man stayed quiet and walked around her and glare at her.

"What?" She said.

He kept on walking, got in what it looked a really expensive car that was waiting for him in front of the bank, he got in the car and drove away. The girls ran towards her.