11

Marcus was in the kitchen once we arrived at my house. He looked a bit better, but since he needed tablets he must still be in pain.
"Morning."
Marcus greets us.

"How you doing, bro?"

"Slightly better. My head is still pounding tho."

"You a heavy drinker can't lie."

"He always has been." I chime in.

Marcus shrugs, "The smoker opened her mouth." all three of us let out a laugh.

"Oh, I nearly forgot."
Jadon says, handing my brother the tablets.

Marcus nods in appreciation,
"So are you gonna keep kidnapping my sister like that?"

"It's not kidnapping if she agreed to go."
Jadon laughs.

We were sitting in our living area, when we heard the door swing wide open. Only one person comes into the house like that. Our eyes darted to the door to find a fried Jesse, all smiles as he came to join us. He slumped down next to Marcus, who clearly smelt what Jesse had just smoked. Marcus's expression was elite.

"Are you serious, bro?"

Jesse's laugh filled the room.
"What? a bit of weed is all that we need, beans."

"You smoked weed? We have training on friday, idiot."

Jesse's giggles were intense. He couldn't catch his breath, "So- so what? That's in a whole two days."

"The Fucking tests, you mad man."
Jesse didn't care tho. He was enjoying himself way too much.

"You're gonna have to miss them, unless you wanna get banned." Jadon tells a very amused Jesse.

"It's happened before at Dortmund. A player was caught and got banned for two months."

Jesse looks at him, "Was you that player?"

Jadon starts laughing, and shakes his head.
"Nah I never got caught."

Marcus face palms, irritated at the amount of laughter that was going on currently.

"Are you guys not hungry?" I ask.

"I thought you're never gonna ask." Jesse replies, "I'm feeling some chinese right now."

Marcus huffed. "I'm feeling like I'll fuck you up if you don't zip it."

Jesse looks at him, trying not to laugh, before saying, "What's wrong beans? Why you not in the mood?"

"I Beg you man, just shush. My head is pounding."

I couldn't deal with them two. This was nearly a daily thing that I had to witness in my house.
They always find a reason to argue but they have a really close bond and do everything together. They even match their outfits.

There was silence in the room for a split second before Jesse opened his mouth again. "So chinese it is?"

"I don't mind." Marcus said.

"I don't mind either." I join in.

"Fine by me." Jadon chimes in.

Jesse smiles, "So it's settled. Lemme just order, and then we watch movies?"

We crack up at Jesse, and he laughed too,

"Hey, let man be. Don't just laugh at me. I'm making motives for you boring people."

He is amusing and always cheerful so it's hard not to like him.

"What movies you feeling tho?"