Chapter One

(A/N The whole book will be in Belle's point of view)

I can't stop thinking about what happened last night with Killian. Why didn't he want me to know where he was hiding the dagger? And what was with that pirates oath thing?

After finishing dusting the shop, I locked up and ran to Granny's, hoping to find Killian there. I know I promised not to speak of it again, but something seems off about the whole thing.

I entered Granny's and saw Killian and Emma eating at the booth I was at with Will last night, and rushed over to him.

"Killian, I know I promised not to talk about last night, but it just seems strange that your not telling me where you hid it." I said to him.

Killian looked genuinely confused, "Hid what?"

"Rumple's dagger." I furrowed my eyebrows together, wondering why he was acting like he didn't remember.

"I'm sorry- when did this happen?" Emma butted in, sounding a bit jealous. Killian noticed that too, and smiled.

"Last night, around nine. Will and I were having a late dinner, and Killian said we needed to put the dagger in a place nobody would look for it." I explained to Emma. Where was she when this happened?

"Sorry to disappoint you love, but I was with Emma until ten, when she ran off to help Regina with- er something."

I know it wasn't some dream of mine, or today would be yesterday. Who has Rumple's dagger then, if Killian doesn't.

"Okay. Explain everything that happened last night when you thought you were with Killian." Emma ordered, and moved over so I could sit.

"Okay. It all started when Killian interrupted my date with Will, and how he asked if he could hide the dagger somewhere else so nobody would be able to find it. When I brought him to the spot I hid it and showed it to him, Killian was a little too anxious to get his hands on the dagger, but I ignored it. I was worried Rumple was already in Storybrooke, and Killian told me to summon him with the dagger, because he would be forced to appear to me, and when nobody showed up I gave him the dagger and left. Later Killian came and made me do the Pirates Oath, and swear to never speak of what happened to anyone, ever again."

"Why would I make you do that?" Killian looked completely confused at what I thought was his doing.

"What do you mean, make me do that?" There are so many things I thought he did, which one is he talking about?

"To perform the Pirate's Oath, you must rip out the other's heart, and make them promise something. You can put the heart back in the body, but after the person promises, it becomes enchanted in the heart. Making it impossible to break it." Killian explained.

"All I had to do was put my hand on his chest, where his heart would be." Why wouldn't they perform the real Pirate's Oath to prevent me from telling. "So if it wasn't you, then who was it?"

"You summoned the dark one, and he didn't appear, correct?" Killian asked, looking worried for my answer.

"Yes, why?"

"What if you were already with him?" Killian looked down.

"Rumple's back."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You'll get some Rumbelle/ Scarlet Beauty feels in chapter 3.

I hope you

LIKED

Please

COMMENT

And

VOTE

:)