His first night. (Prologue)

POV. LIGMA MCQUEEN

It was a special day, unlike any other. The setting: The Junkyard's Secret Lounge, an expensive dance club and bar hosting the richest, most exclusive clientele for miles around. The reason: A car show. But not your ordinary car show. No, this was a car show unlike any other- because the Junkyard's Secret lounge was also a club, and these cars were as sexy as water to a crowd trapped in the desert. And people were thirsty

It was 9 AM, when all the nonlegal minors are in school and the adults of high society can let loose. The club was bursting with noise and excitement in the moments before the event, all in anticipation of what would drive onstage. Suddenly, the crowd went dead silent as the lights beamed onto the stage. The main attraction was arriving. The curtains started to fold as his front tires (his hands in Cars) pushed open the silky fabric. All of sudden, it went dark, and with a flash of light, a car appeared on the main stage. 

His hooded windshield (car eyeballs) was dark and smoky from makeup. His plump, glossy front bumper was stained a brilliant magenta, slightly parted to reveal pearly white teeth, and a single smudge of dark lipstick hung at the side of his obscenely large mouth. Every angle of his body was perfect, sloping aerodynamically to improve speed and performance, every curve a mark of peak engineering and design. The audience's mouths watered, their eyes intensely studying every movement the car made, committing it to memory, as he strutted (drove) down the runway.

It was a special day. It was the day that Lightning McQueen made his debut onstage. And what a debut it was.

As the audience oohed and aahed over the car's pristine appearance, a man sat in the front row, watching intensely. His eyes stood from his head and his large bunny-like ears drooped down behind his back. His neck was long and thick, able to reach the deepest and darkest places. Muscles bulged out from his skin-compressed shirt, revealing his razor-sharp nipples. 😩🥵🌶His abs pressed tight against the silky fabric of his shirt as his arms, each the size of a grown man's head, folded themselves against each other in a criss-cross pattern. He was handsome, no, beyond handsome. He was godlike.

Even then, he was no exception from the rest of the audience

Even then, he was no exception from the rest of the audience. He yearned for McQueen. Rather, he desired  McQueen.

Jar jar's duck lips pursed as he watched the main dancer. His eyes wandered around the stage, taking in every movement Lightning did, imagining the feel of that bodacious chassis on his. A move of the hips bending down to touch his tires, a jiggle of the trunk (car assbutt), a subtle movement to show his underside. Jar Jar was entranced.

His eyes met McQueen's blue ones, just for a moment, and a spark was ignited.

To be continued...

Authors Note-

Hey g'alls and y'all's and non-binary palls. I think I'm done for today, sorry if it's short, my mom is making me sleep. :[
I hope you like it, I take this very serious it's not a joke OK!
I BETTER NKT SEE HATE COMMENTS 😡😡😡👊👊👊

MY MOM OWNS UR FAMILIES COMPANY SHE WILL FIRE U!!!

DONT SEND HATE!!

Here's a picture of car parts so u get the idea ;)

Comments and favorites are appreciated. 😻😻😻😻