Prologue.

Seventeen-year-old Calla spends most of her time in the hospital as a cystic fibrosis patient. Her life is full of routines, boundaries and self-control -- all of which get put to the test when she meets Asher, an impossibly charming teen who has the same illness.

There's an instant flirtation, though restrictions dictate that they must maintain a safe distance between them. As their connection intensifies, so does the temptation to throw the rules out the window and embrace that attraction.

Star-crossed lovers. That's how people described them they were each other's first and last love. She was his saving grace. He was her game-changer. Best Friends Turned
Into Lovers.

There are moments when we believe in the concept of destiny.

_________________________

"maybe in another lifetime you and i could have made it to paradise together."

Warning.!

Plagiarism is a crime.!!

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locals, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

(Ps. This story is based on a movie entitled 5 feet apart.)

Note:

I apologize for the letters errors and spacing errors. however I'm still learning how to write, And this is my first story.

Vote, and comment so I could know that you like my first story here. Thank youuu <3

Enjoy reading!</8

- caimthevibess.