Chapter 1

Hey guys! This is my very first Fan-fiction and I am really excited about it. I've had this story planned for a really, really long time but never had the chance to actually write it out as I didn't have motivation or know how to even start it off haha. I hope you enjoy this fan-fic cause it might be my last but we'll find out sooner or later! Enjoy ~ Hiccup Haddock

_________________________________________________________

"Hey babe, we're gonna cruise over to the meet soon, you almost ready?" Hiccup asks his girlfriend, grabbing his phone, keys, vape and wallet.

"Yeah babe I'm ready now" Astrid responds back to Hiccup as she grabs her things and swiftly fastens on her Night fury black Timberland boots.

"Ok babe I'll get my car running, are you gonna take your car?" Hiccup replies as he grabs his milky-white Converse x Keith Haring Chuck Taylor 70 high-tops and fastens the laces.

"Yes, I'm taking my car so we can cruise together" She replies before sauntering towards the garage where both their vehicles sit, waiting to disturbed the entire neighborhood.

"Gosh babe...you look like a queen in that outfit!" Hiccup says as he glares at his attractive soulmate while disarming the alarm and opening his driver door to his Black-pearl 1999 Nissan Skyline R34 GT-T, running a massive whopping 700hp RB25DET.

"Awww thanks babe, you look amazing yourself with your Chuck Taylor's on!" She blushes at him while disarming her alarm to her 400hp SR20DET Bayside Blue 2002 Nissan Silvia Spec R S15.

Hiccup inserts the key into the ignition and starts the motor whilst blushing at his girlfriends comment. Within a second, the Skyline roars to life causing every object in the garage to vibrate like a semi truck engine breaking, the vibration from the car was also shaking Astrids car too. Astrid then inserts her key into the ignition and starts her Silvia, now both cars are wide awake and ready to wreck some havoc. 

Hiccup sits himself in his car, takes the handbrake off and slides the gear into reverse and backs out of the garage, Astrid shortly after does the exact same. Hiccup & Astrid soon reverse out onto the road and Hiccup takes off with Astrid following behind. After driving for half an hour, they reach Raven Point  in Outcast Bay where a pre meet is held. As Hiccup and Astrid drive up the mountain, Hiccup rings Astrid and she picks up the phone. "Yea babe?" Astrid responds to the call "Hey you doing ok" Hiccup replies swiftly, "Yea I'm fine, just a bit nervous that's all", "You'll be fine babe it's just a pre meet so only few people will be here, then we'll head to the main meet" Hiccup says trying to keep Astrid calm while turning the first corner, "Yea ok babe....AHHHH!!! What's with this uneven road surface!?" Speaks with frustration. Hiccup "Really, I thought you would've been use to it!" Hiccup replies in a smart ass mood, Astrid "SHUT UP HICCUP! Oh this is SO....BLOODY uncomfortable!" she replies with anger in her voice", Hiccup "We're almost at the top" and hangs up the phone.

As both reach to the top, they recognise a few other vehicles also parked up on the other side. It was their friends Snotlout, Tuffnut, Ruffnut, Fishlegs, Heather and Dagur. As Hiccup slowly pulls up to the roundabout, he whacks the gear into 2nd, revs the engine to 4.5000rpm and dumps the clutch, and slides the rear out to the left, drifts around the roundabout before switching back and exiting the roundabout and pulls over to the left and parks the car. Astrid however drives around like a "normal" person and pulls over to the left in front of Hiccups car and parks up. Hiccup switches the car off, takes the key out, locks the car and walks up towards the gang. Astrid does the same thing, as she reaches Hiccup, she punches him in the arm which is a regular habit but Hiccup doesn't mind it. The gang own almost the same vehicles but with different mods, the Thorston twins both own 1997 Toyota Supra Mk4s, Fishlegs and Dagur own 2008 Nissan R35 GT-Rs, and Heather owns a 50 shade of grey Mazda FD RX-7 and Snotlout owns a 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 which is actually appealing in every way.

H "Hey gang, what's been happening?" Hiccup changing the subject, Tuffnut "Hey Hiccy, not much just been hanging out and working on our cars" Tuffnut replies instantly without hesitation, Ruffnut "Yeah what my brother said", Fishlegs "My car has been misfiring but found the issue, turns out it was my spark plugs had been fried as well as my coil pack" Fishlegs responds, sounding a bit frustrated, Snotlout "SHUT UP FISHFACE! NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR CAR PROBLEMS!" Snotlout responds, Snotlout and Fishlegs have never liked each other, well..on most occasions that is. Heather then shakes her head in ignorance and replies back to Hiccups question, "Well me and Dagur just got back from a holiday which was really awesome" Dagur "Yeah, we decided to spend a brother/sister time down in Horrendous Point which was really cool, also went to go pay out respects to our Father Oswald the Agreeable" Dagur slowly shreds a tear but is comforted by Heather. Hiccup "Sounds like yous have had a hectic time tho, well we all have haven't we!?" All respond at the same time, "HELL YEAH!!". The gang all laugh with joy and happiness, happy to be surrounded by people they've known for life.

_________________________________________________________

That's it for the beginning of the story, I will update when I have an idea what will happen in the next chapter. Anyways Thank you for reading up to this point, I hope you have enjoyed this fan-fic so far, plz vote, like and share around would be much appreciated. See you all in the next chapter ~ Hiccup Haddock