Ryans POV

Okay so I'm still learning how to write better.... but I guess I should leave this here for the kiddies
But smut alert! ---------------------------------------------------------
My phone started ringing, the caller ID read,  Spencer S.

"Hello? Spencer?"

"Hey, yeah it's me. I'm over at Brendon's and we wanted to know if you wanted to come over?"

Brendon? The boy who kissed me. The boy I dreamed about who actually
kissed me wanted me to go to his
house. "Uhh, yeah I'll be right over!" I tried not to sound exited but it was hard to contain my joy. That's why I started crying at the school, I thought it must have been an accident and I was completely embarrassed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got to Brendon's patio, and I slowly knocked on the door, nervous.
A small skinny woman answered the door.

"Oh, you must be Ryan!" She half said, half asked me.

I slowly nodded. She invited me in and lead me up to Brendon's room. The door was closed so I knocked. Brendon came over and opened the door, I started sweating and blushing when I saw he was only wearing a pair of boxers.
He looked down and blushed deeply, he pulled on some sweat pants and slowly opened the door more.

Spencer was crawling out the window when I came in. FUCK. I was now left alone in a room with an amazingly hot guy who was half naked. I started sweating again, feeling really really uncomfortable. Brendon finally broke the silence, "so... what's up? You okay?"

I slowly nodded. "yeah..."

Brendon took a deep breath, he looked like he was trying to summon up some courage. "Listen Ryan. I... I really like you..."

"I uh... I like you too Brendon-"

"No. I mean... I really like you." he looked me in the eye and took my hand. I started shaking and looked him in the eye.

Fuck he wanted me to respond.

"I... I-" I panicked and Brendon grabbed my face, and deeply kissed me. Neither one if us moved, I slowly closed my eyes and our tongues rubbed against eachother and I started feeling lightheaded. I rubbed his face, feeling his smooth, soft skin.

He slowly pulled my shirt over my head, revealing my skinny body, with no muscle. The complete opposite of Brendon Urie. I slid off his sweat pants as he slowly unbuttoned and unzipped my skinny jeans.

We were both now sitting on his bed, only in our underwear. But that didn't last for long. Brendon grabbed the band of my underwear, and slowly began pulling them down. They were around my ankles by now, Brendon was admiring my cock and his eyes widened. He got up and locked the door. He looked at me with hungry eyes. He slowly slid down his own boxers and stepped out of them.

I lied down on his bed on my back. He held my knees to the sides as he positioned himself between my thighs.
I tightly closed my eyes, waiting for his large cock to enter me.

I felt the stretching and ripping of my ass as his cock slowly slipped inside of me. I yelled and he covered my mouth with his hand as he pulled out.

"I'll be right back, I think my parents have some... Have some lube. It should make it hurt less I think. He pulled on his pants, clearly showing he still had an erection. He wandered out of the room, the door half open but I couldn't get up to close it.

I lied on his bed with my legs still spread apart when he came back in and, again, slid off his pants. He poured the lubricant on over his fingers and rubbed them together. He got on the bed and sat near my entrance, slowly pressing his fingers into it. I gasped at how cold it was, it warmed up a bit with the movement. I moaned as I felt his fingers swirling around, he added some more and pulled his fingers out.

"R-ready?" He quietly asked.

"Yeah... S-Start." I weakly replied.

He held my knees to the side again, and thrust his cock into me. My eyes opened further. I looked down, at Brendon who was concentrating on his cock moving in and out of my ass. He seemed hypnotized.

He went faster and I gripped the sheets. Trying not to scream again, this time out of pleasure. I felt Brendon explode inside of me, he winced and put his head down, closing his eyes tightly. He pulled out and gripped my cock in his hands, his hands trust up and down along the length of my erection.

I felt a tingling in my pelvis and I felt electricity shoot through my body. I felt a pressure building in my cock and then I burst and came all over Brendon. My mouth shot open but Brendon clamped his hand over my mouth before I could make any noise.

I collapsed, not ever experiencing an orgasm before. My hands flew up, so Brendon couldn't go in again just so I could catch my breath. It felt amazing, and painful, and just plain weird. I relaxed my hands and he grabbed them and held them above my head. He placed his mouth around my cock as I came in his mouth. He didn't move.

"Do you... Do you want to try? Do you think you can do it?" Brendon asked me. Brendon Urie, just asked me to fuck him. Brendon Urie just asked me to fuck him. I wanted to, I wanted to so badly but I didn't think I could.

"Next time..." I squeaked out.

"Theirs gonna be a next time?" He asked, his eyes beaming with excitement.

He collapsed down next to me. We were under the covers now, heavily breathing. Our hearts were beating fast. They started to subside and we just looked into each others eyes.

I was worried I wouldn't be able to walk the next day, or week.

I fell asleep on Brendon's chest, listening to his heart beat.