Aro x Jane part 3

The telephone in his study rang late at night. The raven haired vampire's eyebrow rose when he knew that it was not common for him to receive phonecalls. Yet for one phonecall during late at night, that was quite peculiar. Aro had picked up the phone and answered it. "I know i said i was fine but..." It was the voice of the person he trusts the most. Jane was on the other line herself. The Volturi king briefly recalled that he had given her the number for she was his most trusted companion. "Jane? My dear, what are you talking about?" he asks. There was silence in the line before she uttered her words. It was a raspy voice instead of the usual bell-like voice she had. "If i die young, please bury me in satin..." The raven-haired vampire's brow rose in confusion. "Are you supposed to be on a mission, my dear?" Silence engulfed the other line again and it made him worry about her. Something was not right. "Lay me down on a bed of roses..." "Are you alright? Jane? Where are you?" Aro asks urgently over the line. He had grabbed his cloak in a hurry. "Sink me in the river at dawn..." she began. The Volturi king made his way down the main entrance. Renata was on his trail as she was his personal bodyguard. "Talk to me, my dear! Do you need assistance?" he asks urgently. "Send me away with the words of a love song..." She had insisted to do this mission on her own. Aro had come to retrieve her  when the blonde vampire failed to return. He was already worried about her being withdrawn from him. "M-Master..." Jane had turned on the doorstep of Volterra just about as he was to leave. The raven haired vampire staggered back when she collapsed in his arms. The Volturi king wasted no time as he carried her in his arms. He did not bother if rumors were to be made as he brought her to his chambers. Fuck those rumors, he knew Jane needed him. Jane remained unconscious in his arms as he set her down on the bed. "Renata?" he calls out. "Yes master?" "Kindly check Jane for any injuries..." Renata obliges to his request as the Volturi king stayed at his loyal companion's side. A knock on the door is heard as Felix entered the chambers with a glass of blood. He left soon affer but the volturi king knew he would tell Alec what happened. "Jane, my dear..." he whispers softly in her ear as he caressed her cheek. The blonde vampire could only groan in response. "Drink this for me, my dear..." He tilts her head up slightly as he tilted the glass to her lips. Aro slowly massages her throat in order to aid her to drink the blood. Jane spat up the blood involuntarily. "I need to lift her dress, Master..." Renata said nervously. The raven haired vampire rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Then do it..." he snaps. Renata remained unmoving. "What are you waiting for?" She begrudgingly does it and he inhales sharply at the sight of her injuries. The raven haired vampire did not know she suffered this much with her injuries. Unhealed gashes remained in her abdomen and Aro paled at the sight of it. The longer that she was unconscious, the more uncertain it is of what was about to happen for the blonde vampire. Aro would not allow to lose someone as valuable as Jane. She was above all of this. The schemes, the plans. Her wellbeing was something that was the Volturi king's top priority. To see her like this was painful enough. "She's losing too much venom, Master. Without the adequate amount of venom, she will not be able to heal. Given that her healing process is prolonged than usual." Renata states. Jane whimpers at his side and his attention diverts to her. Aro slowly pushes the stray hair off her face. He was thinking of what to do. Given there is a possibility she might die due to venom loss. Venom is the most intimate part of a vampire. The Volturi king had sank his teeth on his forearm. Renata looks at him, alarmed with what he did to himself. The raven haired vampire brought his forearm to the unconscious blonde vampire. His venom drips on her slightly ajar mouth. It is only the venom of a mate that will not harm her. He had been denying that for centuries already. He could hear her whimpering softly once time passes. Jane had begun moving slowly and the raven haired vampire's other hand stroked her forehead gently. "M-Master..." Aro placed a finger on her lips to silence her. The blonde obeyed as her glassy red eyes were staring at him with such confusion. "You are safe, my dear. No one will ha you, not on my watch. Keep drinking, Jane..." he whispers to comfort her. "That is enough, Master. I do not know what would be the consequences if you lost too much venom." she whimpers. "I have more than enough to spare my mate of what she needs." he said out loud. Renata flinched with his words and even Jane had an element of surprise in her eyes. "I thought i was about to die..." sje said as she stared into the ceiling. Her glassy eyes met his again. The Volturi king massaged her throat to aid her to swallow what she needs. "Leave us, Renata. Your services are not needed." Aro commands as Renata swiftly leaves the room. The raven haired vampire embraced her with such need that was too urgent to deny. Jane willingly gave into his touch. "You are not allowed to go to any missions without companions. You may be a guard but above all, you are my mate. You are not allowed to leave without Demetri, Felix or even Alec. Your safety is my priority, my dear..." And in the end, all she could do is to agree. She knew how precious shecwas tovthe Volturi king. It was also a start of the era of Aro being paranoid over her missions. He just loves her too much.