Chapter 1

Gatomon's POV

I cried into Patamon's shoulder as He rubbed my back shh it's okay He tried soothing me no it's not okay I should've digivolved faster I could have saved Him I sobbed Gatomon I know you miss Him but we can't change the past and besides Wizardmon wouldn't want you to feel this way Patamon smiled at me I sniffed wiping my eyes thank you Patamon I smiled hugging Him closer why don't you stay here tonight I can order some dinner and we can watch a movie Patamon suggested yes please I nodded and we decided on pizza before Patamon called the takeaway.

Once the pizza came Patamon poured us a drink and we snuggled up together on the couch deciding to watch Zootopia about half way into the movie I looked at Patamon with a blush and He looked back I kissed Him and He kissed me back as we closed our eyes after the kiss we smiled I love you Patamon I confessed my feelings I love you too Gatomon He replied and we kissed again once the movie ended I washed our cups before we walked upstairs and snuggled into bed I adjusted my fur so that Patamon could see my breasts and moved His hand so He started rubbing them.

I moved my hand under the covers and started rubbing His dick until it was erect I climbed on top of Him and pushed His cock inside my wet pussy moving my hips up and down so His cock was going in and out of me He started thrusting His hips so we gained more momentum we moaned loudly getting faster as we fucked until Patamon rolled me onto my back and continued thrusting into me our moans grew deeper until we reached our limits I purred as Patamon's warm semen filled my womb and my orgasm squirted around our legs and on the bed.

I snuggled up to Patamon and He cuddled me as we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Author's note:

That's the end of chapter 1 I know it's short but I hope you all enjoy reading and please feel free to leave any positive feedback in the comments thank you.