Chapter 10: Date night

"I've really missed you. Sincerely." She said heading towards the door.

"Yeah, well you could've come visited a little earlier." I said really trying not to be too mean. Tom nudged me, gesturing for me to at least try to be a little nicer.

"Maybe we could meet up some day? I would love to see my little Lukey again." She said. again. Is that even a word you can use when you have spent like literally a week or so with him!?

"Yeah, I don't know.." I said and felt Tom nudging me again. 

"Come on Y/N." He whispered in my ear, making me ease a little.

"Fine." I said with a sigh, making a big smile grow on my mom's face.

"What about lunch soon, at Sally's? I'll bring Luke, and you'll show up." I said, clearly sounding annoyed. "But if you don't show up, don't ever expect to see me again." I warned. She nodded and went to give me a hug.

"It was lovely seeing you again daughter. I hope we can stay in touch." She said and teared up.

I pulled away from the hug and granted her a forced smile. She then headed out of the door. I closed the door and let out a big sigh. Tom walked up to me and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. 

"You're such a good girl." He said with a grin.

"I only did this for Luke. I think he might like meeting his mother." I defended my politeness.

"Sure you did." He said.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed my cold tea, taking another sip. Getting lost in my thoughts of what dad would think about mom showing up at our front door, made me cough and put down the mug.

Cold hands suddenly grabbed my wrists and made me turn around, meeting his warm breath on my forehead. 

"You know, we can't disappoint your mother." He said low voiced. His hands gliding up and down my arms, his body pressing mine against the counter.

"What do you mean?" I stuttered. He lifted me to sit on the counter.

"I mean, she asked if we fucked." He said, placing a kiss behind my ear, slowly moving down my neck, working me up.

I let out a moan by the touch of his lips on my collar bone and his fingers moving down my sides. I put my hands around his head and grabbed his hair.

"Please." I said getting more and more worked up, him not doing what I wanted.

He pulled away, looked at me, then smirked. 

"Not today baby." He said and I frowned. 

He then turned and headed to the door. 

"Be ready at 7pm. I'll come pick you up." He said before closing the door, leaving me horny all by myself.

What an idot.

----

6:45pm and I still hadn't chosen my outfit. He didn't give me any information as to where we were going. Should I put on a formal outfit? Practical? Cute? Hot? Damn I hated him for not telling me what we were gonna do. I figured I would put on a cute white pencil skirt, a crop top and a cardigan to keep me warm. Just as I had fixed my hair, he knocked on the door. I ran to the door and opened it, meeting his deep brown eyes and wide smile. 

"Well don't you look beautiful." He said hugging me, but I pulled away.

"No hugs for you sir. You can't just leave me like that." I scolded jokingly.