Lab Rats

❦︎

What happens when mentally ill human beings are exposed to the world? Chaos. The world is their playground, and the people are their figurines.

A mysterious thrilling story with psychology involved.
•••

As a child, it isn't uncommon to hear fairy tales with happy endings.

There's a tale, titled The Pied Piper of Hamelin. They said that at the end, the children were lured to the mountain by the Pied Piper and danced, sung happily there. At last, disappeared with a fog.

Odd ending.

Although the truth is, nobody knows what happened to the kids after getting lured by the flute's melodic tune.

Did he eat them? Did the mountain swallow them up? Or did they danced and sung to their deaths?

Like a mist, it's still a mystery until now.

But oh, we're not going to talk about this fairy tale. It's just a reference.

From 16 lab rats, each of them lured to become an experiment in different ways, like the children to the music. By whom? By the Pied Pipers... The mentally insane doctors.

The odd accidents they got into...

How they suddenly woke up without a tint of memory, already in the hospital...

Yet, they fell into the pool of fake faces the doctors put on for them.

"It hurts, but the doctor said, it's for me to heal, so I can meet my parents again!"

Oh poor innocent souls...

The world is that cruel, that you can't define which is the truth and lie.

If you're dead or not, might as well bump ourselves to the wall to see if we are still alive.

Kidding, don't. You don't want to pass out and suddenly wake up with no memory in the hospital those maniac built, right?

You wouldn't want to end up like those pure souls.

•••
Starring: NCT ot23, and many others to follow.

Copyrights to rightful owners.
©Neo_Lemons