ENGAGED 💍❤️

From now the updates will be little short as I’ll be showing only one function in one episode, till marriage. Overwhelmed with amazing responses from my dearest readers 😍😍

Episode Starts with:

At VR Mansion: Author’s POV;

Next morning, Engagement day ❤️

Ishani screamed loudly while everyone came down running and Vansh asked…

Vansh: What happened Ishani? Why are you shouting with your lungs out?

Siya: Di is everything ok?

Aryan: Sis, did you see yourself in the mirror 🤣🤣

Ishani: Ohh shut up Aryan, Bhai see, you and bhabhi are headlines of Delhi Times again.

(Vansh signing Angre, he holds the newspaper and reads..)

Angre: BILLIONAIRE VANSH RAISINGHANIA AND SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS TYCOON/RENOWNED PSYCHOLOGIST MISS RIDDHIMA SHROFF TO TIE KNOT IN 12 DAYS, ON 24 MAY 2021. THE LOVE BIRDS TO EXCHANGE RINGS TONIGHT! Due to pandemic the ceremonies will be private family affairs, best arrangements but few invites, assuring a GRAND RECEPTION AFTER PANDEMIC FOR ALL! WISHING THE HOTTEST COUPLE A WONDERFUL NEW JOURNEY AHEAD!

Vansh: Yeah! Me and Riddhima informed the media portals yesterday itself.

Chachu: Let’s start looking after the arrangements with servants, Engagement is tonight!

(Suddenly Riddhima’s office staff arrive and Rahul says..)

Rahul: No worries Sir. Till date Riddhima has planned everyone’s event so beautifully, and now when it’s her wedding, we’ll make sure it’s the best. I’ve got my staff, next 12 days they’ll be handling only RIANSH wedding. But I gotta go, because I’ve to be with Riddhima.

Vansh: No problem you can leave. And yes everything will be the best, as we have the best event management company with us. Ishani, Siya, Aryan help them out and chachu you can go office today and please winde up everything. Next 12 days will be very hectic, I would suggest you to stay home and take care of yourself. Work at Home 🏘️

(Chachu nodds and leaves, everyone gets ready with the preparations.)

At Anugrah Villa:

(Riddhima sees the newspaper and Starts smiling while her Shreya enters and says..)

Shreya: Someone’s really happy and fast too. I’m having Boyfriend since 12th and I didn’t get married, but you Rajdhani express..

Riddhima: it’s your problem darling, actually his family problems but I’m having no issues, so yeah before I loose Vansh, I’ll tie him with me forever.

Shreya: So no office right?

Riddhima: Yes, though cases are stable but still it’ll be work from home for my company atleast, I’ve told Vansh also this, it’s not safe, and especially meri shaadi hai. That’s why I implemented it from today only 😁😁

Shreya: Jai ho ma’am Riddhima Shroff ki 🙏😂

Riddhima: Shut up and have breakfast, anytime dad can come to eat our brains.

Shreya: Yeah, uncle would have come to know till now, newspapers, social media everything is filled with your marriage news only.

(And Riddhima’s dad came and said..)