𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

ALEXA PLAY ADORN BY MIGUEL

Walking down the spiral stairs, I saw him; waiting for me, in the middle of the hall.

He was wearing a black and white suit, his silver Cuban chain that complimented his suit-with black Jordan ones to finish off the outfit. His hair freshly cut.

To say he didn't look attractive right here was a complete understatement.

He removed his attention off the phone when he heard me walking down the stairs that seemed to go on forever.

We were at a mansion in London, for his 'business' trip. He rented it out for the two of us. It was vast, full of space.

I mean it had a ballroom hall, an outdoor and indoor swimming pool, movie theatre and a game room.

I mean it was just the two of us?

He looked at me intensely from head to toe. Taking in my outfit, I was wearing a strapless white dress, that had a silver sequin top half and cream white bottom half that stopped at top of my thighs leaving the frilly layer to hang over.

To finish off white clear heals, that were not too high and not too low either.

He tucked his bottom lip in his mouth and took my hand kissing it softly, then caressing it after.

He brought my chin up making us both look at each other, allowing the music to play whilst admiring each other's faces.

He kissed my cheek on both sides then slowly moved to my lips giving me a long passionate kiss.

"Care to dance, my fiancé?"

I nodded my head, as he brung me closer towards him.

 ALEXA PLAY I WAN'T YOU AROUND BY SNOH AALEGRA

"How did you know this was my favourite song?" I asked him.

"It's mine too baby girl, and I also listen to everything you have to say. I love you remember.."

He brung me closer towards his body. Swaying side to side, my head laid on his chest, hearing his faint heartbeat as the music played in the background. His hands rested above my bottom.

He spun me around, allowing my the frill on the dress to move in the movement of my body.

He gave me another kiss on my lips. This kiss was pure and full of words that expressed how we truly felt about each other. If felt different to many others we had.

This one I will remember and from the time he proposed. Thinking to myself whilst laying my head on him. He has put me through so much but somehow I always have some sort of love for him that lasts forever.

He gripped my waist a little bit tighter as we moved along to the music. I put hands around his neck, looking into his eyes, wondering,

HOW DID I FALL FOR SOMEONE SO EVIL.

🤍.