Crush

Izuku's POV:

Me: I'm home! Thanks for looking after the house!

It was a day like every other. I go school break a bone or two, get scolded and come back home. My mother gave up on me a long time ago and doesn't even care about me. It was a sad fact. I lived all alone by myself with my littel cute partner.

Me: Did you miss me Kacchan?

I crouched down and picked the Pomeranian up. He was the best and very sweet to me and only me. If anyone else tried to pet him or even touch him he would be one angry furry. If anyone valued their fingers they wouldn't came even close to him at all. He may look cute and fluffy at all but his character was somewhat evry special.

Me: I don't feel lonely with you around at all! Let's hang out at the riverbank tomorrow. We'll make it a date!

Kacchan: WUFF!!!

Me: You like that idea don't you!

Kacchan: WUFF!

I quickly went to the kitchen and made him dinner

I quickly went to the kitchen and made him dinner. Everytime I was at home I would spend it with him. No matter what I did he was always there watching me. Sometimes he  felt like a stalker but then again he was a dog and a very faithfull and lovingly one too. One could even call him possesive but I loved him.

Me: If only you could be a human Kacchan!

It was funny how he was trying to act cool in fornt of me but his tail was giving him away. He was one happy dog after all. No matter where I go he would follow me too. It was funny how he sometimes acted cool and tried to hide that he was going after me.

*time skip brought to you by Izuku going to bed after an exhausted day and cuddeling with his dog*

The next I woke up due to my alarm clock going off eventhoug I had no shool.

Give me a break!

Just a couple more minutes!

I don't have school today!

Before I could reach to the clock I could see a huge shadow going over me. The only reason I knew that was that all of the sudden it was becomming darker and this was the reason why my eyes flew open. 

???: OI! Wake up already Deku!

Me: Huh?!

Who on earth is this guy?!

I began looking this guy over and I could see that he was wearing some of my bigger clothes that I had because I loved to wear loose clothing while I sleep.  HOwever this wasn't all he had a collar and he also had dog ears...