how i found out

Bird owner pov:
 It feels like just yesterday when i was hanging out with my friend Dream, we had been friends for years and for most of them I had a crush on him. We were sitting in my living room and watching stuff on my tv, but I saw he kept looking at my bird, so I said "Do you want me to take her out of the cage?".Dream said yes so I took her out of the cage and put her on his hand."oh my god I have to shit" so I left the room.

Dream's pov:
As I sat there and looked at the bird I randomly started to get ~extremely~ hard. I started petting her slowly from her head to her tail. I put her on her back and saw her ~private~ part I put my finger near it and push a little, she let out a loud noise saying she liked it. I pushed in a little deeper then though "what if I fuck the bird?". I unbuttoned my pants and then slowly put the bird on my member. I let out a small shakey moan and then, I start moving the bird up and down. Soon the bird cums and then I do.

Bird owner pov:
I walk back in the room and I see Dream with his dick in my bird "WHAT THE FUCK" I scream. Dream looks and me and sets my bird aside "IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE" he pants. "THEN WHAT IS IT?" I say  He looks at me and says "uhhh I guess it is what it looks like". I yell at him "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU CREEP". Dream walks out of my house in shame and I put my bird back in it's cage.

~a few months later~ (same pov) 
I invite dream to my house and when he walks inside he starts apologizing. I put my finger over his mouth and say "shut up bitch". I walk him over to my bird cage, point at my bird and yell, "YOU GOT MY BIRD PREGNANT".