Sick in bed

You looked down at Seth sleeping in your arms, chuckling softly "Wake up Seth, you have to go to work." the boy in your arms started to squirm whilst yawning. "Good morning, Y/n." Your partner started to look at you, his eyes didn't match his personality but it's ok. "I'll make you coffee, take a shower." Seth replied by nodding.

Seth liked dark roast with almond milk, you didn't like coffee but still learnt how to use a coffee machine. You started to pour the milk and in, then gave it a little stir.

.

You went to the bedroom to put Seth's coffee down on a night stand, but saw Seth still laying in bed. His face was under the covers and he was shivering. You climbed up in bed, hugging Seth "What's wrong, did I do something?" you were upset that you could've done something, but Seth rolled over with his head still under the covers "No, I just don't feel good."

Was Seth catching a cold or something?

Seth didn't like working so he'd lie about being sick sometimes, but he genuinely looked sick right now. "I'm going to take your temperature, ok?" You walked over to the first aid kit near the door, then came over to Seth again. You scan through the box looking for the  thermometer and plastic covers for the tip.

.

"Say 'ah', cutie" Seth's laughter turned into coughs, but he followed your instructions. The back of his throat was red and puffy, he might have strap throat. "I don't want to catch whatever sickness you have, so I'll wear a mask and take care of you. Do you want something cold for your throat?" You began to look down at Seth, he gave a weak nod. He wasn't looking so good, a trip to the doctor may help.

———————

You planned to stay away from Seth until he was better, but now you're laying with him in bed. "I'll hold you from behind, so you wont breathe near my face." You wrapped your arms around him and sighed

"I don't know how you convince me to do these things, "

Seth cough before speaking again "because you love me, a lot. Thanks for the popsicle earlier."

"You're welcome, Seth."

.

.

.

This is my first time writing a one shot, I've never done it on my other accounts. Anyways, request some things. 😜