V E N O M

A/n: Hello, I'm bored, so what's y'alls pronouns? I use He/Him

Y/n's Pov:

Safiya puts the first artifact on the shelf and shows the others the note that she found, "Not everyone in town is telling the truth..." "What if it's one of us..?" I speak up. "I'm really keeping my eye on Joey, right now. I feel like he's hiding something from us" Colleen says agreeing.

Calliope pulls the map off the wall and we see that there's new things on it. "Beware the snakes. The serpent's eyes lie in wait." Great, now there's snakes. And I thought this couldn't get worse.
(A/n: I actually had pet snakes)
I see something in the corner of my eye, it's someone watching us! Everyone else notices her and Calliope yells at us to grab her, so we do. She takes off and everyone is chasing her.

We catch her and end up tieing her to a chair. "Who are you!?" "And what were you doing?" She starts to explain, "I'm looking for the same thing you're looking for!" "And what's that?" "The serpent's eye?" Out of know where Joey yells, "She was bit!" Apparently the snake woman bit her! And kinda stole her husband-

We continue to integrate, "Do you know anything about an artifact?" "I don't know, look for suits in the lounge. That's what I heard!" Calliope decides to stay and watch her while everyone else looks for the artifact.

So we go to the lounge. Joey finds a bunch of cards, so suits must mean the suits in a deck of cards. Aka hearts, diamond, spades, and clubs. We find a bunch of cards and put them together on a table, it makes this weird puzzle, so we have to put them together correctly to get the next clue. While we're figuring out the puzzle Manny finds a dice, but it has a club on it. When he went to out it on the table it got magnetized to it.

Someone found a perfume so obviously you have to spray it on something! Manny and Nikita spray it on this blank piece of paper on the wall and it reveals a map of the room we're in. There's an X, and X always marks the spot. I start moving stuff around and find a latch on the ground, I open it and realize that's it! It's a clock, but each of the hands have a suit. We have to arrange it a certain way.

After figuring stuff out we now know that eight equals hearts, the one equals  club, and ten equals diamond. But we still need to figure out the last one. Everyone is looking around, but Colleen sees that this tiny statue of liberty is missing the hand and Safiya finds the hand holding a ring with a spade on it! They put the pieces together and Colleen looks through the ring trying to figure out if it points to something, but she can't find anything.

Mat being the genius he is points to another ring, "Does that ring line up with this ring?" This time Joey looks through it and lines it up. It points to a poster with the number five on it. Five equals spade!

We line the clock gands up and this time the clock opens! Inside there's the serpent's eyes and a note, "This is the second of the wicked artifacts. To cleanse the serpent's eyes you must find the head of a great snake, place the eye inside, and bathe it in the blood of a serpent's heart."

We're waiting for the creature to show up, so we can get this over with when we hear screaming. We run back to the arcade and see the serpent eating the girl from earlier. The serpent notices us and runs away. She just came back to finish the job.

We end up checking her body for clues and Colleen finds matches. Apparently there's writing on the match box, "Meet me at Fat Man Slims 7:30, Cindy" So we go to Fat Man Slims, but on our way there the serpent attacks the group and ends up biting Colleen and running away once again. We check up on Colleen to make sure she's alive. Thankfully she is, but she only has 20 minutes to live, unless we make an antidote! We split up and my group goes to the drugstore