On set(MV)

VERY LIGHT SMUT
LAUGHING: SOME
POV 2nd and 3rd
15 and 16

"Mike if you don't stop perving over my sister I'm going punch you." Vincent(banks), your brother had taken you to set for one day since school was canceled for you and your parents weren't going to be home.

"Man I wasn't pervin man just...lookin."

"Yeah we'll you better look away from her."

How could he? There she was the most perfect body he had ever seen. He wanted to f-

"Dude? You gunna get ready?" Vincent stopped his train of thoughts. Good thing too, he didn't know what he would've thought of if Vincent hadn't have.

"Yeah, just uh give me a couple minutes."

"Ok We'll be waiting."

"Ok I'll be there as soon as I can."

That was a lie.

He was going to spend as much time as he could trying to flirt with y/n.

"Hey, you having fun?"

"Yeah actually, I've learned more here then I ever have at school."

"Yeah well how about I teach you something a little more mature." He got closer to y/n.

"Like what..?" She could feel his hot breath on her face.

He smirked and licked his lips.

Mile went in for a kiss but was interrupted by Marguerite(Connie).

"Are you going to keep making moves on her or do your job?"

He rolled his eyes and Marguerite took him by the arm.

"Your insane, you know that?"

"How?"

"If Vincent finds out you were making moves on his sister he's not going to be happy."

"Yeah yeah whatever." She dragged him to the room where they would be filming the next shot.

"What was taking you so long?" Vincent said.

"He was just trying to make a move on your sister."

"Hey!"

"I told you to stop man she's only 15 go perv over someone not my sister."

Mike rolled his eyes but his mind wondered, wondered onto what it would be like to kiss her lips that looked so soft... wondered what she would taste like... not only by kissing...;).

"Hello! Mike?" One of the directors said snapping him back to reality.

"Yea."

"Your line?"

"I don't remember it."

"Your supposed to just say your name and where your character is from. Got it?"

"Yea I got it, sorry."

"I know your all tired this is the last scene we're shooting anyway."

After the scene was shot correctly everyone was allowed to change and wait for the bus or their parents.

After mike changed he rushed to find y/n all alone. He sighed a sigh of relief.