• 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆 •

𝘛𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘭 𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘪 𝘎𝘩𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘨𝘢𝘺𝘢

𝘎𝘩𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘨𝘢𝘺𝘢.
𝘚𝘢𝘱𝘯𝘢 𝘫𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘬𝘩𝘢 𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘯𝘦
𝘸𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢 𝘏𝘰𝘨𝘺𝘢.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                "Life always gives us the chance to love someone or be loved by someone."
That's what Zehra always thought, despite belonging to a middle-class Family her dreams are always skyrocketing high.
She always dreams to be loved by someone. Someone gives love to her as she reads in her books. Like her father gave her mother, and like the earth gives to rain, completely absorbing the drop in it.

Zehra always seems to be different from her siblings being a middle child she is a mischievous one her shenanigans are giving her mother a headache.

"Zehra, I'm telling you this is my last warning!"  Yelled her mother from outside her room door.

"Mama I told you I'm not gonna marry anyone. Why can't you understand?" Zehra said behind the door once again, digging her hand in her Wattpad.

"Ughhh this girl. Let your Abba come, he will talk to you then." Her mother again yelled frustrated outside from her room door.

Her mother sighs frustratedly at her daughter's tactics.

"Riyaaz, see your daughter once again throwing tantrums. I'm tired of her. Allah jane kab badi hogi." Her mother said holding her head in her hand.

"What did she do? And why are you always like Mama hen running behind her? Kabhi hume bhi waqt de begum." Her father said pulling her mother closer.

Ughh!! This is a torcher. Cladded in yellow joda, she looks like the epitome of beauty. her brown hair cascading down in waves till her hips, her brown eyes adorned with kohl.

"This one better looks like my Wattpad character or I'm gonna reject him on his face." Zehra groaned, picking the lip tint and dabbing it on her lips and cheeks.

"Zehra are you ready? They come here please be fast" Gazala, her mother yelled from outside of her room door.

Heinnn itni jaldi!

"Yes, I'm coming, please Mama stop pestering me. I'm coming in a minute or two."

Ahmed is a bit of a difficult man. One time he is laughing and then next he has no expression on his face. He always thinks that love and hate are equal. If you love someone, love them with all your heart and if you hate someone then there's no place for them in your heart. He doesn't like outspoken girls, he also wants a wife who speaks less and uses her mind more.

It's been an hour since he was waiting here for his mother. He always denied his mother. He doesn't want to marry anyone but his mother is always a mother.  and in the end, his mother won and in the end, he said yes.

"Why is she taking so much time?" Ahmed mumbled looking at the clock on the wall. His mother forced him not to go to the office. Well, his mother can make him dance on her finger.

"Ughhh this is a torcher. It will be better if he is in his office with his files."
What if she is like the way he wanted.
Ahmed whined to himself as he talked to himself.

"Ye Ammi or Baba Kahan reh gaye? I just go and sleep to clear my mind. "Pagal hi ho jaunga main."

He walks into his room, his room has grey walls, the windows are open making the room illuminated brightly in the daylight, the sheer white curtain dances with the wind. The nightstand beside the bed has a coffee mug on it and also round marks of a coffee cup. Some files were scattered around his bed. The rug on the floor is filled with crumpled paper balls. There is a laptop placed on the table and has more files including his accessories. The couch is filled with his clothes. In short, his room is a mess.

Shaking his head at the condition of his room he made his way on his bed. Collecting all the files he placed them on one side of his bed and lay down in the bed. His eyes closed as soon as his back hit the bed.

Sitting on his bed she whined, holding one corner of the ghunghat and moving slightly upward to inspect his room. She cringed looking at his room. Then something came to her mind making her face lit up
His room is exactly like those Wattpad novel protagonists.

Boring yet intimidating!

The sound of the doorknob echoed in the room mixed with her breathing. The thumping of her heart entwined with his steps. As the sounds of his steps resonated in the room, the thumping of her heart also skyrocketed with every step.

Assalamu alaikum." Clearing his throat he passed her salam as she shivered while listening to his heavy voice.

"Wa'alaykumasalam." Zehra nodded as she again peeked through her veil. A gasp left her lips, but she cleared her throat.

Ahmed heard her gasp as he took his place in front of her. Holding her Kangan and gajra clad hands in a close one.

"Zehra. I know you're not favourable in this marriage but I'll try my best to give you love and care the way you want to be loved.'' He holds the corner of her veil as he raises her ghunghat. Murmuring 'Ma Sha Allah' under his breath. He saw his bride for the first time. Her eyes are closed but there is a smile on her lips. 

A smile of satisfaction!

A satisfaction that made all her dreams of love come true.

Zehra opens her eyes as her eyes twinkle with tears. As tears roll down her buttery cheeks. Ahmed wiped her tears shaking his head in no.

"You are beautiful." A chuckle escapes his lips. "Am I?" 

"Yes. Inside out you are beautiful!"

"Well, you don't think that beautiful should be used for you, not me. For me like dashing, cool, handsome."

"Why not beautiful?" Zehra frown.

"You're beautiful because you have a beautiful heart!"

"Zehra why are you crying?" Ahmed hold her against his chest

"I'm not crying it's a tear of happiness of my dreams coming true."

"I wanted to be loved maybe my Allah listen all my dua'a and give you to me."

"My Jaan-e-bahar!"
Ahmed kissed her forehead as he also smile with tears

𝑨𝑯𝑴𝑬𝑫 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝒁𝑬𝑯𝑹𝑨.

Dua'a does come true. 

•________________________•
•                                           •

Word count:- 1091

As'salamalaykum honey bunnies.

Hope you are doing well. 

The first one-shot is here.

Hope you all like it.

Until next update

May Allah bless you 🤎
~herblackink.